|Pregnant Pt.2|

Two months had passed since Y/N lost two relationships;One with her friend,Max and the other with her ex,Nathan.In those past two months her stomach became visible that she was pregnant.

For the past two weeks she was being called a whore and a slut, because she didn't want to bring up her unborn child's father. The only one who was comforting her was her father who would come home everyday with baked sweets and comforted his daughter who would ball her eyes out about her day.

When he first heard of her pregnancy he was delighted to know he would be a grandfather and his princess finally got what she wanted at a good age of eighteen. When he saw the saddened look in her eyes he questioned her about the boy she was with.

She had told him everything and she swore his face looked like he was going to murder the Prescott, but calmed him down.She knew violence wasn't going to make anything better, so she told him not to mention Nathan being the father anytime soon.

Nathan was in the crowd who called her the most spiteful things ever. He thought she actually fucked another guy right after she somehow figured out he cheated. Of course he felt guilty for cheating on her various times, but it didn't have to mean she could get knocked up by some random guy.

Today, Nathan was in an extra bitchy mood, for reasons he couldn't mention, so when he saw Y/N walking down the halls, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the men's restroom. She, of course, was shocked by the sudden action he made and trembled in fear of what he was about to do. She didn't know what he was capable of, especially because of his mental illness.

" Who the hell is he?!"He yelled, cornering her against the graffitied wall. He had taken notice that she didn't wear her casual make up like she use to and her hair wasn't as bouncy as usual. Her eyes had dark circles under her eyes and they were quite puffy, probably from crying nonstop.

"Who's, who?"She questioned,trembling from his outburst.

"Don't play stupid with me,Y/N! Everyone knows you screwed some random asshole, so tell me who the hell he is."He ordered her.

She didn't answer him, all she did was look away from his gaze, but he grabbed her jaw harshly forcing her to look into his blue eyes.

" Tell. Me." He said with venom slipping off his tongue.

" W-Well calling yourself an asshole seems kinda harsh on yourself, huh?" She chuckled nervously.

Nathan was confused, before he actually grasped what slipped out of her mouth. His hands slid down from her jaw and he just turned his back to her while running his hands through his hair.

Y/N of course was nervous about his reaction. What if he didn't believe her? What if he thought she was only in it to get money from him even though she came from a wealthy family as well.

He turned his head and gazed at her.

She became frightful yet again as he walked towards her and flenched.

.

.

.

She felt her feet being swooped of the ground and felt the air through her hair and she opened her eyes. There below her was Nathan spinning her around with an actual smile.

"I-I'm so sorry, Y/N..." He whispered putting her down as tears slipped down her face from both relief and joy.

" W-Why didn't you just tell me?"He asked in concern. She was a sobbing mess but managed to answer his question.

"It just seemed l-like a-a good i-idea a-at the time."She hiccuped between her tears.

He didn't question her more, because all he knew he was going to receive was some heart wrenching sobs from her so he grabbed her hand and walked out the bathroom.

There were snickers from the other students,but Nathan didn't care. He was happy he got his princess back.