|Pregnant|

Y/N squealed of excitement as she burst through the bathroom door.

She jumped happily, eyes squeezed shut and a huge grin that appeared across her face. She kept jumping until she faced Max who sat on her pink fluffed bed with a worried look.

" You're..." Max began cautiously.

"Pregnant!" Y/N screamed out and giggling after before plopping herself into her bed and staring up at her sealing.

It was silent for a while before the h/c girl began to whisper.

"Ya know... Daddy always told me I would find myself my true love. The one I would spend the rest of my life with." She turned her gaze at Max who looked even more pained than before.

Max knew something Y/N didn't, but she couldn't simply tell her... Could she?

"And to believe! I had once doubted that I wouldn't find my Prince Charming!"

Max couldn't hold it in no more. She had heard this sentence many times in many different timelines.

" Y/N, I think you need to know something."Max blurted.

Y/N was shocked at her outburst,but decided to listen.

"Nathan... Nathan's cheating on you! Nathan's cheated various times!"

Those words cut the poor girl like a knife,but she couldn't believe it.

Max tried to look for an expression on her face, but she couldn't seem to find one.

"Leave." Y/N muttered sitting up.

" Y/N..." Max called out, but was cut off.

" I SAID LEAVE MAX! LEAVE!" She shouted at the top of her lungs and pointing to her bedroom door.

Max had did what she was ordered, leaving and closing the door behind her.She stopped to a halt and could hear Y/N pacing in her room.

" Nathan...?" Max could hear speak.

" Is it true?"

" Have you been cheating on me?"

" What do you mean it was an accident?! Oh god..." Max could hear the girl hyperventilating and her voice cracked.

"How many times? I asked how many times!?"

" Oh my god...god why...?"

Max could hear a soft thud before the sound of bed springs were mad and came to conclusion that Y/N threw her phone down and plopped herself onto her bed in tears.

'I wish I could've you sooner Y/N. I really do. Please don't do anything irrational.'