|Private Polaroids|

"Damn, Y/N, fucking touchy bitch doesn't stop fucking with my stuff." Nathan grumbled as he walked into his bedroom and plopping down into his bed.

He stared at his Polaroid camera and began to recap his day.

He was being a bit bitchy because a certain because he thought he lost his camera yesterday. It wasn't until he saw a certain someone taking pictures of the sky with it. He really didn't like you and you didn't like him, so you would usually fuck with him just for the fun of it. Once he caught you with the camera he instantly snatched it from your delicate hands and took the photographs you took with it.

Nathan went into his pocket and pulled the photographs out which were bind with a rubber band. He began slowly shuffling through them. At first they started out with simple things like squirrels and deers, then it went to bedroom pictures. Finally the pictures he reached near the end nearly made him fall out of bed.

"The f-fuck...?" Nathan stuttered, beet red.

They-They were pictures of you, no, they were nudes of you. They even had little captions on them. One was you in only a apron captioned,'what's cookin'? ;P'. Another was of you only in a scarf captioned,' kinda cold.'

Finally after a couple more, he found the one he secretly found more arousing than the rest. You were laid on your bed, hair sprawled across the bed, eyes glazed with lust. Only your bust and above were able to make its way into the photo. The caption made him nearly faint.

'I need you.'

Nathan slammed the Polaroids onto the bed before staring up at the blank ceiling.His face was almost or maybe even was redder than his temper.

That bitch knew what she was doing. She wanted to be caught with his camera. She knew he was going to take the photos she had taken.

Nathan's pants tightened before thinking.

'These are my Polaroids...

...my private Polaroids.'