*CHRISTMAS CONTEST WINNER*

First off, a HUGE thank you to everyone who submitted entries for my contest. Seriously, you have no idea how much it means to me.

My very first and most important purpose for hosting these contests was to get more LGBT+ themed stories out there that weren't just plotless smut (not that there's anything wrong with smut ;)). So by participating, you are really helping out our entire community on wattpad, and that means a great deal. Thank you.

My second purpose for hosting these contests (I'm almost done jabbering, I swear!) is to provide a chance for some lesser known but wonderful writers to become discovered by more people. So it is my hope that all of you will go check out the winner's story, as well as the stories of everyone else who entered. By simply searching the tag lilyintheskycontest, you can find the stories of everyone who has entered in any of my contests.

Now without further ado, I present to you the winning story of my LGBT+ Christmas/New Years Contest. And it is:

Pride by blurryface17

I read all entries several times each, and this was my final choice for first place. I would, however, also like to give an honorable mention shoutout to LoonyPuff919  and her story Falling in Love by Candlelight.

If you would like more information about how I figure out the winners for my contests (it's more than just personal preference), simply PM me and I will gladly walk you through my scoring system!

Otherwise, don't forget to check out blurryface17 's story and congratulate her in the comments!

Thanks :)