Chapter One

K so I really wanted to get this out (even though you could have read it in my previews book) so here it is

You sat there on your bed re-reading The Deathly Hallows for at least the five-hundredth time. You read up until the last few paged of the chapter "The battle of Hogwarts", you closed the book for a few seconds, you knew what was coming next. No matter how many times you read this chapter the end of it always got you. You sat there contemplating whether or not you should continue reading, I mean you could just leave it as is and pretend the whole scene never happened, but you wanted to read more, it was a weakness of yours. You started a book a noon and was finished by two am. You cautiously opened the book back up and continued reading.

You continued to read until you got to the last page, you braced yourself for the oncoming tsunami of feels.

"No - no - no!" someone was shouting. "No! Fred! No!" And Percy was shaking his brother, and Ron was kneeling beside them, and Fred's eyes stared without seeing, the ghost of his last laugh still etched upon his face.

You closed the book, again and sat there for a few minutes, your eyes tearing up.

"Why Rowling? Why'd you have to kill him?" You thought aloud. "If only I could into the book and stop it, now wouldn't that be an adventure." You sat there for a few more minutes before you picked the book back up and continued to read.

You finished the rest of the book within a half an hour. You put the book back on the shelf and laid down on your bed and attempted to sleep, you finally did after awhile.

My gosh that was short. (Sorry)

Also, I don't own Harry Potter, it is owned by the Queen of writing J.K. Rowling. EDIT: young me was not aware of how bad JK is, harry potter belongs to the fans, not her.

Okay so I haven't read all of the Harry Potter books (I have seen all of the movies though and plan on like binge reading 5,6, and 7 tonight lol) but I needed to read Freds death scene for this chapter and might I say my god that was sad ;-; the feels man

But yeah how'd y'all like the first chapter? My favorite was the oncoming tsunami of feels part XD

Anywho stay awesome

                                              Author-San