Chapter Eleven

It's finally here, im so excited for this to be out, and again sorry for the wait.

It was the day you had been anticipating for a week now, March 31st, You and Ginny stepped onto the train that would take you to the platform. The atmosphere on the train was gloomy and depressing, you didn't let it stop your joy though. You were on the Hogwarts Express heading to the burrow to spend Easter with the Weasleys. This was the best day ever, given since this adventure began almost every day was the best. The trolly ran up and down the halls, groups of students walked past your compartment staring and whispering as they do. The ride was peaceful despite the atmosphere.

"You seem cheery," Ginny stated.

"That's because of Fred," Luna said dreamily and kinda out of it. Your face glowed red.

"What are you gonna give him for his birthday, Y/N? A kiss maybe?" Ginny teased. You sunk into your seat and covered your face with your hands.

A few hours had passed uneventfully, besides the trolly stopping at your cart and you getting fat off of chocolate frogs. You arrived at the platform and looked out the window with Ginny to see her family waving to the two of you, Fred blew you a kiss, the goof. The train stopped and you all exited to your families, or in your case friends' family.

Once you stepped off the train you became engulfed in a big hug. You looked up to see a mess of orange hair. "Y/N!"

"So this is Y/N." Mrs. Weasley smiled. "Hello dear, I've heard so much about you."

"Hello, Mrs. Weasley." You grinned.

"What am I chopped liver?" Ginny asked.

"Sorry, Ginny dear." Mrs. Weasley hugged her daughter.

Fred's hand found yours, he held it tight, you looked up at him and he gave it a small squeeze.

"All right, kids time to go." Mr. Weasley stated.

"Excuse me, Mr. Weasley, how are we going to do this exactly? Out of curiosity." You asked.

"Floo network. there is a special place in Kings Cross, with floo access." He explained. We walked out of platform 9 3/4 and hurried to the room, hidden by similar means of platform 9 3/4. We each stepped into the fireplace and spoke the location. Once it was my turn Mrs. Weasley spoke.

"Speak very clearly dear. The Burrow." She said The Burrow very clear and slow.

"The Burrow!" You threw the floo powder in. A green fire erupted around you, you panicked but the fire was painless and cold. A burst of green surrounded you and the Weasleys were gone you saw a multitude of other fireplaces rush past you, although they were each only visible for a split second. After a few seconds, you shot forward into one of the fireplaces and fell flat on your face, crashing into many things in the process.

(Quick authors note, I honest to god don't know if this goes against canon, I literally looked to see if the Weasleys got another car or how wizarding families got to and from Kings Cross and zilch, nothing about it. Sorry.)

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Ginny and Fred shouted in unison. 

"I'm fine guys, it is but a flesh wound." You began poking at a small scrape on your elbow. Ginny and Fred looked at each other quizzically before shrugging.

"I'll go get something to patch that up," Ginny said and left the room. George walked over to you.

"You are incredibly accident-prone."

"This I am aware of." 

He grabbed your elbow and looked at it intently. He leaned in and gave your elbow a quick kiss, you smiled lightly, he kissed your nose. You sat there looking into his eyes, it felt like hours, but only a few seconds passed when someone popped out of the fireplace.