Chapter 1

I am so sorry for starting a 3rd story. i really need to stop making new ones.

*3rd person POV*

Dean was drinking beer watching Football on the couch when he got a call.

"Hello?" "Hi, is this Dean Salvatore?"  "Yes it is. Who is this?"

"i'm sorry to inform you that your  father, John Salvatore, died in a car crash from drunk driving. We need you to come down to the hospital to identify the body.  CPS is also here with  your brother, Sam Salvatore."

Dean  went silent, in pure shock. "Uh..Um..Omg." "Sir?" "Yes, um, whats the adress?"

*skip*

Dean looked down at his fathers body. His head was cracked open and he had bruises all over, but it was definately him.

"Thats him."

"Right this way."

Dean followed the man to  another room.

Sam was  looking out the window.

"Sam?" Deans voice cracked.

Sam looked up at his older brother.

"What happened to his face? Was he in the crash?"

"No he wasnt. He wont say."

"i'm not talking to you about it." Sam snapped at the social worker.

"Okay, so if you would sign a phew papers to get custody of him. And we'll have them authorized and we'll have to do a home study next month." Dean nodded and started signing the papers.

"Okay. Heres my card. If you need anything-" "right. i will. thanks."

Dean reached for Sams hand but he jerked away, standing and walking out. Dean quickly followed.

"Sam I'm so sorry this happened.

"Yeah whatever."

"Whatever?"

"Yeah. Wheres the car?"

Dean leaded the way to the car and they both got in.

"Sam we need to talk-"

"About what? Hes dead. Get over it."

"How could you say that!?"

"If you were around for the past  7 years you would know."

"Dont play that  card on me you know I was hurt after mom died. I couldnt!" "so was I!" "You were 5!"

"Exactly! i needed you and you werent there!"

"I had college! Which I barely made through by the way! I had to work to get enough money  for college. Plus dealing with moms death! i didnt have time! It wasnt my fault!"

Sam went silent and looked out the window.

Dean started feeling guilty for yelling at him and turned his face to look at him.

"i'm sorry for yelling. But thats in the past."  He jerked away and looked out the window again.

"What happened? You have a black eye and theres dry blood on your forehead. They didnt clean the cut out?"

"dad did it. i wouldnt let them."

"Wait...Dad hurt you? I mean I know they said he was drunk driving but..what? Is it the first time?" "Every since you left and mom died he started drinking. He blamed me for mom. He blamed me for you leaving."