Chapter Eight

Hey guys! I'm reeaallyy sorry there has been slow updates. I'm adding a little to each chapter every day, and I'm gonna start trying to update once a week. I just don't have a lot of time to write because of school. I have to study, plus chores, and the weekends I try to update the most. Anyways, I'm trying my best! I hope you like it!

After I told Sam about how I was a cop, he kind of just stared at me. I looked at him, trying to analyze whether he's mad, upset, or sad.

"Did- Did you kill people?"

Emma shifted uncomfortably in her seat beside me. "No- I mean- yes, but that's not what's important. They weren't innocent, and they did horrible thing-" "You killed people. You took lives."

"Don't you think I know that by now!?"

Emma rubbed my back, trying to calm me down. "Babe-" I huffed. "You should let me handle this.."

"Are you sure?" I hesitated.
She nodded.
I nodded and left the room.

She called me back in a phew minutes later. Sam looked at me and hugged me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to react like that-" "it's okay buddy."

His phone rang. "Hello?"

"Oh, hey!     Yeah, I'm with my brother...and his girlfriend.       Ummm, I guess I c- oh- okay- see you there.    Love you too.   Bye."
I looked at him.
"That was Emily. She wants me to come over."

"Oh, okay. You can go I guess. Be back by 6." "Kay."

*Sam's POV*
I grabbed my hoodie and put it on as I headed out the door. I rode my skateboard, the one mom bought me right before she died, down to Emily's house. Which was just 2 blocks away.

I knocked on the door and her dad answered. "Uh, is Emily h-" "Sam! Hey!" She said, hugging me. "Oh, hey." Her dad walked away and we went up to her room. Thankfully her parents aren't strict or anything.

"So, why'd you want me to come over?"

She kissed me, "we haven't hung out in like  three weeks, I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"So, how's it going with your brother?"

"Oh...Uh..."

Her face turned serious. "It's fine. He just...Before you called he told me he used to be a cop."

"Oh, wow"

"Yeah...And I also saw him in his room...He has a ring. Like, a proposal ring."

"Are you serious? That's- is that good? Or bad?"

"I dunno, I'm not really sure. I don't feel like talking about it-"

"It's fine babe."

She kissed me again and I kissed back. Our hands entwined and I leaned onto her on the bed. She slid her hands to my shirt, tugging it off. I kissed down her neck, leaving a small hickey.

"Wait- are you....um...I don't think we should be doing th-"

She shut me up by kissing me again, then she slid her hand down my pants. I moaned and whined, pushing her away and getting up.

"we shouldn't be doing this. We're too young"

"Live while you're young." She said, smirking. "No,-"

She pushed me against the wall, kissing me. I shoved her harder this time. "Stop!" I yelled.

She looked at me guiltily. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- I shouldn't have done that."

I picked up my shirt and put it on.

"It's fine."
"No it's not."
"Babe, it's fine. C'mon, let's watch TV."

We layed on her bed and cuddled while watching movies.

I woke up and looked at the clock. 8:30. "Shit!" I yelled, jumping out of bed. She woke up, startled. "I was supposed to be back by 6! I gotta go. I love you. Bye!" "Oh- okay- I love you too!"

I ran down the stairs and out the door and basically ran the whole way home while keeping the skateboard clung to my side.

I ran up to the door and caught my breath before walking in.

"Sam Winchester!" Dean snapped. I flinched. "Where the hell have you been!? It's 8:45! You're 2 hours late! Do you have any idea how worried I was!?"

"I know- I'm sorry dad, I fell asleep-"

"No excuses."

"I know.."
"What?"
"Yes sir. But it wasn't my fault, we fell aslee-"

"I don't wanna hear it."

"dad!" I said, my eyes welling up with tears. To the left was Emma. Great, I barely know her and I look like a cry baby.

"Go to your room."
"It wasn't my fault!"
"it was entirely your fault, now go!" He yelled.

I ran upstairs to my room and set the skateboard by my door.
I layed down on my bed.

A phew minutes later Dean walked in, calmer. "Stand up buddy." I rolled over and stood.

"I told you 6:00 and you came 2, almost 3 hours late, correct?" I nodded. "Correct?" He said, a bit louder. "Yes sir..."

"That's no ones fault but yourself. I understand you fell asleep, but you shouldn't have. You should have watched the time more. You've been getting in trouble a lot lately, so this one is gonna be harder."

My stomach twisted.

He sat down and patted his lap. I hesitated at first but went over his lap.

He patted my leg to signal he was starting.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I shifted my weight and grabbed the blankets in fistfuls.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I squirmed a little, trying to stay still.

He stopped for a phew seconds then pulled my pants down. I whined but didn't protest.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"No! Owwww!" I yelped and squirmed around.
He rubbed my back. "You're doing so good. Just 10 more."
I started sobbing.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I kicked my legs and whined. He lifted me up and sat me on his lap. "I'm s-sorry.." "You're forgiven. Shhh." He rubbed my back. I pulled my pants up and winced, whining. He picked me up and carried me to the living room. I clung to him when he sat us down beside Emma. "Hey, calm down." He said, running his fingers through my hair. I instantly calmed down, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Do you wanna sleep?" I nodded. "Sleep."

He rubbed little circles on my back and I closed my eyes sleepily.