Chapter Six

I just got a call from Sam's principal. He got in a fight. And not only that, but his progress report came in. He has a 47 in math.
I went to the office to pick him up, then walked back to the car without a word.

When we got inside I started questioning him. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He had a split lip and a black eye, and you could tell his nose had been bleeding because of the redness. "What do you think?" He asked, wincing when I whipped the blood off of his lip with a cloth.

"what happened?"
He didn't answer.

"Don't think that for a second because you're hurt that I wont spank you. Tell me."

"Uh...We got in an argument over a girl that he slapped and then I punched him and he hit me then I knocked him out."

I thought for a second. Should I really punish him? He stood up for a girl, after all. "So you think its a good idea to just hit people when you get mad?"

"No, I thought I'd knock him out for no fucking reason. Yeah, I hit him. He hit a fucking girl."

"My room. Now." I said sternly. He looked at me, frightened now.
I grabbed his arm and pulled him to my room, taking my belt off in the process.

"Bend over the bed." I said.
"No.."

"You can either do it or I'll make you. 1...2.." "Congrats, you can count."

I grabbed his arm again and bent him over the bed, then pulled his pants down in one swiff movement.

He started squirming.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Owww!"

I stopped to lecture him. "Do you think it's okay to get in fights!? It's not! I don't care what the other person did! And you don't cuss at me! You're a child, I'm the adult here. I'm tired of your disrespect!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He was already sobbing and still squirming around. I smacked his thigh and he yelped. "Stop moving. You're making it harder on yourself."
He kicked his legs and I smacked the other thigh. This made him stop and whine. "d-dad-"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He cried harder and I added one more, then loosened my grip on the belt, placing it accross his bum. "Are you going to do it again?" "N-no sir!" "And what do you say?" "I'm s-s-sorry."
I slid the belt off just to add a little more pain to his already red bum.
He tried to get up but he fell limp.
I lifted him up and sat him on my lap. he whined and cried into my shirt. "I'm s-s-" "Ssshhh. You're forgiven. Everything's okay now." He pulled my shirt and hid his face in my chest, clinging onto me.
"Calm down buddy." He just kept crying.  I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back, then kissed his head. "D-Dad...?" I looked at him, confused for a moment. "Yes?" He didn't answer. Then I realized he fell asleep.

I lifted him up and slowly placed him into my bed. "I love you." I whispered, then turned out the lights.

*skip*

Later he was awake in the kitchen. "Your progress report came in. You're flunking math." "I'm sorry, I-" "I don't wanna hear any excuses. You need to try harder. And you're gonna start studying"

"I am trying!" He snapped, getting defensive. I gave him a stern look. "I didn't say you aren't. I'm saying you need to try harder. Don't use that tone of voice with me. I wont hesitate to pull you over my knee."

His eyes started watering. "Hey, no, it's okay." I wiped them. "is your lip okay?" He was biting it a little. "Stop, you're gonna make it worse." He sighed and stopped.

I'm sorry I cant finish it. Also, guess who's going to Washington D.C next year!? This girl! The entire grade is going with our teachers. We have a year to save up $1800. It pays for the plane ticket, food, hotel, ect. We're gonna be going to the White House, museums, ect. It's like a 4 day trip and my dad said I can go. So yay! I cant wait till 2017. It's gonna be so fun. Anyways, you guys don't care about my personal life. I hope you liked the chapter!