Chapter Five

I'm trying to update as much as possible, I'm sorry if it takes a while. I do have a life ya know, lol. Anyways, I hope you like it!

Sam's in his room. Still. Every since yesterday, he's been in his room. I heard a creek and turned around. He was in the kitchen eating cereal.
"It's 11:30, why are you eating cereal for lunch?" I asked, going to the kitchen.

"This is my breawkfawst" he said with a full mouth. "You just woke up? Jeez."

He ate the bowl of cereal. "Who said I went to sleep?"

"What?" "Nothing."

I let it slide and made myself a sandwich. "After you're done we need to go to the store and get som-" ringg ringg ringg

I pulled my phone out and answered the phone.

"Hello?"
"Hi, Dean Salvatore is it?"
"Yes, that'd be me."
"It's Sam's social worker, I'd like to do a home study today. Are you home?"
"Oh...Um, yes. We're home."
"Okay. I'll be there at 2 then?"
"Okay."
She hung up.

"Shit." I ran my hands through my hair.  "The social workers coming today. We need to get groceries then clean the house. We have...2 hours and 20 minutes. C'mon, get dressed."

He gulped and ran upstairs. A phew minutes later he came down in skinny jeans and a black hoodie with vanz.

I grabbed my jacket and the keys and headed to the car.

*skip*

I'm getting really frustrated at Sam. He's been ignoring everything I tell him.

"Sam, stop." I said, pushing his hand away from my shirt. He huffed and got on the basket. "Get off. You're making it too heavy to turn." He just kept standing on it. I landed a hard smack to his sit spot. "Sam!"
He yelped quietly and got off the basket.

I grabbed the flour off the shelf and put it in the basket. "Can I have some choco-" "no." "You didn't let me finish."
"I know what you were going to say and I said no." "Deannn!" He said, pulling on my shirt. "You're getting a spanking before bed. Now stop."

He immediately quit. We checked out and carried the groceries to the car.

We got there and unloaded the groceries. He sat down on the couch. "Sam, help me clean the place up."
"I don't feel like itt."
I lifted him up and bent him over the couch."

SMACK SMACK SMACK
"You've pulled the last straw. I'm tired of you being disrespectful."

SMACK SMACK

"When I tell you to do something you do it. Do you understand me?"

"Y-Yes sir."

I let go of him and he got up.

He wasn't crying, but he sniffled. I kissed his temple and hugged him. "Am I still getting one tonight?" He asked, looking at me.

"We'll see. If you behave then no."
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I'm just upset, about the social worker..."

"it's okay, you're forgiven. Don't worry buddy."

He helped me do the dishes and get the place clean.

Soon the social worker got there.

Sam stayed right beside me, holding my shirt a phew times. I didn't mind, but he kept pulling it. I knelt down in front of him and whispered while the social worker looked around a bit.

"Sam. Stop, it's irritating when you pull."
"Sorry."
I stood back up and showed her around.
"okay. I'd like to see the rooms and then I'll be on my way." She said. I lead the way to my room first. "This is mine."

She looked around then walked out. I lead her to Sam's next.

He had clothes on the floor with his bed unmade. I sent him a stern look. "Okay. Everything looks good here. Could you just sign here and here agreeing that I came for the home study?" "Sure."

I read over it then signed the two spots that she told me to sign. "Alright. Goodbye."

She left. I looked at Sam and smiled, then tickled him. "I told you it'd be okay"

He laughed and squirmed, trying to get away. "Stoopp! D-dad!"

Did he just...?
"I- um- no- I meant- I didn't mean t-to-"

I looked at him.

His face turned red and he covered it with his hands.

"Hey, buddy, it's okay."

"No."
"Baby, really. It's fine."

"No, it's not. You're- you're not..."

"I know. I don't care what you call me."

"You're my brother, not my dad"

"Your brother whom has custody of you."

"That doesn't make it okay."

"Sam, stop. It was an accident. Accidents happen. Do you understand me?"

He nodded.
"Alright. It's late, you should get some sleep." He pulled my shirt again, clinging onto me. "I'm not tired"

"I don't care, it's 9:00."
He glared at me.

I slapped his thigh fairly hard. "Whipe that look off your face." "Oww! Fuc-"

"Finish that sentence and I promise you wont be able to sit."

He froze and shut his mouth.

"That's what I thought. Go get a bath and go to sleep."
"But-"

I lifted him up and carried him to the bathroom. I started the water. "Bath."

"Nooo!" "Sam, you're acting like a 5 year old. Either take a bath or I'll make you."

He shook his head no.
I sat him on the counter and started to pull his pants off. "Dean!" He snapped, slapping my hands away. "Are you going to take a bath?" He nodded and his face turned red again. I walked out and shut the door.

A while later he came to my room. I was already in bed. "Um...Dean? Can I sleep with you?"

"Sure buddy. What's wrong?"
He climbed into bed beside me. "Nothing."
I didn't really believe that but I let it slide.
"Get some sleep."