Q&A Answers

Questions for Eleanor:

Q: would you run away with George if you could?

A: of course I would, and I should've. I see that now. But...I still love Mother, no matter what she put me through. And, even though I love George more than anything...a small part of me doesn't want to leave Mother all by herself.

Q: Why didn't you take your stories and run, with George?

A: I wanted to, oh believe me I wanted to. But...I worked so hard to earn that money, and I wanted so badly to get a gift for George. And aside from that...I was scared. Terrified. Life with my mother was all I've ever known...and if something happened to George, or if he ever...got sick of me...I'd have nowhere to go.

Questions for George:

Q: How did your addiction start?

A: This is quite a touchy subject for me...I suppose it started as a way of rebellion against my father. I'd sneak a cigarette every now and then...but it never really became a problem until I'd run away. I was alone and terrified, but at the same time, I was too scared to go back home and face the wrath of my parents. The cigarettes were my solace, in a way. That is...until I met Eleanor.

Q: Why did you let Eleanor enter your life? What was that special something about her? Also...you're very cute *blushes*

A: I've...always been quite lonely. Eleanor was the first person who saw me as anything more than just 'the poor sap living on the streets.' At first I'd thought she was going to come and go, just like everybody else, but...I now know the truth. And as for that last bit...*chuckles* well, thank you love, but I love Eleanor more than anything.

Questions for George's father:

Q: Where did you end up?

A: I'll admit...I was crushed when my son ran away. I see now that I was definitely too hard on the boy. He ran away six years ago and since then, I've cleansed myself of alcoholism. I've been clean for nearly four years now. George's mother...I'm afraid she succumbed to cancer about a year ago. I feel so terrible that she could never reunite with our son, and I know that's mainly my fault. I'd love to reconnect with him though...would you happen to know where he ended up?

Questions for Eleanor's Mother:

Q: why are you so rude to your daughter? She's a lovely person

A: She's a good for nothing rebellious brat who doesn't follow the rules! She needs to be disciplined!

Q: why are you so abusive? Are you overprotective, or just a bitch?

A: don't you DARE use that language with me! Eleanor has been a brat ever since her father died. She thinks she can act out against me, but I'M the boss. Somebody needs to put her in her place.

Q: Are you frustrated with your daughter? Is that why you hit her?

A: How many times must I go over this?! YES I'm frustrated with that brat! Somebody needs to put her in her place.

Q: I don't want to sound disrespectful or anything ma'am, but you're one crazy bitch

A: What the HELL kind of question is that?! Don't you dare take that tone with me!

Q: Can i kill you bc oh my motherfųvking beatles you are a bıtch

A: You're lucky I don't call the authorities for harassment, young lady!

Questions for Me:

Q: which state are you from?

A: Originally from Ohio, live in Indiana. The two most boring states on Earth 😩 but I wrote most of this story during my vacation to Alabama 😊

Q: Ever see a Beatle in concert?

A: NO, BUT I WANNA! Especially Paul. He's my 73 year old baby 😂 I've only ever been to one concert and that was One Direction, on July 31st, 2015.

Q: How did you come up with the whole 'His Name is George' idea?

I love your writing, please don't you ever stop writing.

A: Thank you! I don't plan to stop anytime soon :) as for the whole 'His Name Is George' idea? Honestly, I have no clue. It just sort of...happened, and honestly I kind of went with the flow and let the plot fold itself out. This was the first time I've ever written anything in a short, simplistic style so the whole thing was rather experimental...and I ended up loving it. And actually, the story had 3 or 4 different endings before I settled on the resulting one at last minute. Perhaps I'll publish the other endings and see what people think?