Author's Note

I have news!

I'm converting 'His Name Is George' and 'His Name Is John' into non-fanfiction stories. Once 'His Name Is Ringo' and 'His Name Is Paul' are written, I'll be converting those too.

I'm working on His Name Is George at the moment, which has been renamed Cigarette Smoke. 'George' has become 'Gabriel' (I don't think a last name is ever mentioned, but if it ever is 'Harrison' will become 'Hackman.') Eleanor Taylor is still as she is and the ending, as well as some other events, will PROBABLY be changed.

I haven't worked on His Name Is John yet, but I think it will be called Addiction. As John wasn't the one addicted to alcohol, his mother was, but he himself was addicted to finding a better life for him and his family. Rosemarie will remain as she is and John Lennon will become Jensen Lockhart. Some events might change, but the ending is under debate. Right now I'm keeping it as is.

'His Name Is Ringo' will become 'Black & Blue' (as of now anyway) and 'Ringo Starr' will become Ronan Shutler. Serenity is as she is, and the fate of the plot events will remain a secret as it is not finished yet ;)

The title of Paul's story will remain a secret, as His Name Is Paul isn't up yet, but "James Paul McCartney" will become "Presley Moore." (I've yet to decide if I want Presley to be the first or middle name...and yes, I purposely made an Elvis reference).

Names and titles are subject to change.

I'm in the middle of converting His Name Is George at the moment soooo...we'll see how it goes.