// 11

Scene 19 - louis, i think i need some help with something. Kenna's house. 3:32 am. Santa Cruz, California.

//

unedited;

It's 3:30 in the morning and we're all wasted as fuck in Kenna's living room.

Aaron is in Kenna's lap on the ground, Shane and Beck on the couch snuggled, Jade and Ian in the same position mirrored to them, and Harry and I sitting next to each other.

Actually, Harry's laughing like an idiot on my lap, his back facing the couches arm.

"No, no, no, you two were so fucking weird." Aaron laughs, addressing Ian and Jenna's relationship. "I swear to god we all had to deal with your stupid shit like every day freshman year."

Everyone other than me laughs at this. Harry grabs my collar and hiccups into my neck as he laughs, pulling his face up afterwards. His eyes are lazy, so are mine. They move from my eyes to my lips carelessly, he licking his own. He's so serious. He always is, even in this state of mind. What made him like this?

His eyes are connected with mine again before he leans in to kiss my mouth. Yes, I'm very drunk, but I still have common sense and know that there are like eight other people I know Harry wouldn't want to see us kissing sitting around us.

His lips graze mine, but I pull away. He pouts but I know it's for the best that we don't show too much affection.

I'm thankful nobody was paying attention to us during this, Harry turning back to face forward.

The others talk for a while longer about irrelevant things but all I can think about are his lips. His stupid lips are so perfect, I hate it.

"Hey, Louis." He whispers. "I think I need some help with something."

I chuckle. "Oh?"

"Oh." He responds with a childish smile, standing up and offering me his hand.

Everyone is either too drunk to notice we're leaving, or too engrossed in their partners' mouth to care.

We make it to the hallway, I try to walk further but Harry shoves me against a wall, like always, and places his lips on mine without any warning.

I don't resist, obviously, I think I already established the fact that I will not say no to him.

I don't want to think about things, I just want to kiss him messily and focus on that. But, I can't stop thinking about, of all things, what we are.

I don't want to be a stereotypical girlfriend but, what are we? I just want to know because I'm probably already too far in and I'm so fucking scared of getting hurt again. I can't handle rejection.

We kiss for a few more minutes, hair messy, lips swollen, arms grasping anything we can get our hands on.

He moves from my mouth to my neck, his breathing becoming harder and harder. His hands find their way to my buckle and as much as I want to do this with him, I can't. I need a little bit of self control.

"Harry.." I mumble as he kisses my neck, which he may have confused for a moan. "Harry."

He continues anyway until I'm forced to shove the taller boy off of me. He's shocked but just looks at me, with that stupid innocent stare.

I feel like he towers over me. He's so big and intimidating, but I love to see him soft and small.

He walks closer to me again, eyes locked on mine. Harry places his hand on my cheek, and I don't know why but I feel tears well up in my eyes.