// 21

SCENE 36 - didn't you tell them?

KENNAS HOUSE. 8:13 PM. SANTA CRUZ, CALIFORNIA.

//

Everyone was sitting in Kenna's room when her and I arrived. "What is this?" She asked, confused as to why there were 8 uninvited people in her house.

"I have an announcement to make." Aaron smiled happily.

"His birthday announcement." Shane whispers to us and rolls his eyes.

"Oh." She nods her head.

Kenna and I sit next to each other on her old, light blue couch. As we walk, I touch Harry's knee with my hand. He just smiles up at me.

"As you all know, my birthday is coming up soon." Aaron speaks with a gigantic grin on his dark lips.

"What is all of this about?" I whisper cluelessly to Kenna.

"He takes his birthdays extraordinarily seriously." She whispers back, informing me of Aaron's ordeal with his birthday.

"None of us care." Ian mumbles to Aaron. Ian and Jade haven't been the same lately. They nearly never acknowledge each other and seem distant. If they've ended things for good, it probably didn't go so well.

Ian's also upped his douche-y attitude by far, which is something I didn't think was possible.

"Shut up." Aaron hushes him. "I decided that we should go down to Mammoth Lakes and camp."

"Hell yeah." Kenna smiles happily. Everyone seems to be happy about his decision. I don't really mind it, dirt doesn't sound too fun, but sex in a tent does sound hot.

Harry runs his hands down my pants, gripping me in silence, he begins to slowly run his hand up and down my shaft. "Cum for me, baby." He whispers in the dark, raspy, seductive tone. I try to disguise my whimpers considering the few people laying next to us in the tent, but his hands on me are so overwhelming I don't think I can-

"Louis, what do you think?" Aaron looks at me hopefully, snapping me out of my weird daydream. I'm not sure why he's asking me or why my opinion matters to him the first place but I just force a smile and nod.

"Sounds good."

"Okay then." He grins. "We leave tomorrow."

"What? Tomorrow?" I ask. He just brought this up today so I assumed I had some time to prepare.

"Yeah, silly. My birthday is the day after." Aaron answers in an offended tone like I should've known when his birthday was. "Did nobody mention this to him?"

Nobody answers, Kenna looks at him with a sorry expression but he shrugs it off. "Anyway, pack for two days and one night." Aaron says and leaves.

Nobody says anything, we all kind of just separately feel bad about Aaron and the fact that everyone sort of forgot about his birthday, but finally Harry speaks.

"My shift starts in like ten minutes, you guys probably won't see me until tomorrow." He says as he stands up, nodding at everyone as a goodbye. He opens the door and turns around to face me. "Bye Louis." He smiles and leaves.

The silence starts again and I'm not sure if I'm expected to say something or not. "Uh.. I have to go pack."

Shane nods and kisses Beck on the cheek before standing up and starting to leave with me. "Bye Kenna." I call before shutting the door.