//24

please remember that louis isn't a virgin! he and his ex only broke up a few months ago. not to be blunt, but his asshole isn't super duper tight and virginesque. it's also not like he hasn't felt the pain of sex for the first time or after a while before. just so nobody is confused on why louis isn't in lots of pain lol.

SCENE 42:

MAMMOTH, CALIFORNIA. WEIRD HOTEL. 2:14 AM.

My eyes open and they're met with an extravagant sight. The ferns I've seen once before are lying on his pelvis. I look further up and see a butterfly. Then I see 17BLACK and other small words written around his body.

I'm in love with it. The sight of him. Him. I'm in love with him. I'm speechless.

I see him fidget, obviously uncomfortable with my silence. I want to reassure him, but I can't. Nothing's coming out. My eyes just run up and down his body, admiring every inch of skin.

I haven't been exposed to this yet. It's my first time seeing him this naked. He's never this open. I know it's making him uncomfortable, but I need a moment to appreciate it.

I step closer and I see large scars upon his hip bones. They're lower then the ferns but obvious enough. The bumpy, deep type. I lightly run my thumbs over them. He flinched.

I want to ask why, or kiss him, or just tell him I'm in love with him, but I can't. He pulls his pants up to cover them up as much as he can, knocking my hands off. "I'm sorry, it's too much, I kno-"

I cut him off with a kiss. It lasts a few seconds and I feel like he's sucking my lips off in desperation. I like it.

I pull away. "I'm in love with you." I whisper. He smiles, his chest bumping up and down with each loud, intense breath. His mouth curls up even more as he pulls my neck towards him and connects our lips once again.

"I love you." I whisper again, staring into his eyes before kissing him and easing his back on to the cement ground. "I love you." I kiss his ear. "I love you." I kiss his cheek. "I love you." I kiss his nose. "I love you. I love you. I love you." I kiss his neck and jaw and collarbones.

"You don't know how fucking happy that makes me." Harry mumbles into my hair. I feel a hint of sadness that he won't say it back, but I can't let that ruin this.

I lay my body against his, hoping for the best tonight. I've been waiting for the right time to make love to Harry and I feel like right now is it. It feels right to me and I hope it does him as well.

"Lou- I wouldn't do that if you don't want to-" Harry starts cautiously.

"I do." I quickly answer, staring up into his eyes. "Want to." We stare like that for a few seconds before Harry takes my jaw in his hands and kisses me.

Our kiss grows deeper and deeper every second and our hands explore farther and farther, moans and whines escaping our mouths involuntarily. His eyes fault, they become darker with lust and I'd hope I wouldn't like it, but I do. I get even hotter and hotter for him with every glance I get into those dark, green, scopes of his.

I kiss him again, lacing my arms around his neck and pulling him towards me. He wraps his long fingers tightly around my ass. He grips and pulls as our cold tongues tangle.

He slaps my ass hard and smirks. "You ready?" He asks, looking down to my wet boxers (from the river and other things) that are sticking to my ass and flicking his eyes back to mine.

*stop now if you don't like smut*

I nod. He takes a few fingers in his mouth and lathers them in saliva, his fingers are already wet from the pool so it helps as he slides them down my body and into my hole.

It hurts at first but it's nothing I haven't been through before, considering my time with Ty back in Stockton.

Harry pumps them in and out a few times and it starts to feel good after about the fourth thrust. I whine. "You want more? Tell me what you want baby."

"Yes, mo-more." I nod.

His hot breath touches my ear as he adds two more fingers, adding more until he has four fingers inside of me and I'm a sweaty, moaning mess.

I'd rather not have Harry fist me the first time we actually do anything more than a blowjob so I grip his wrist and tug at it. He pulls it out of me and smirks, pecking my lips before flipping us so his body is over mine and my chin is facing the floor.

He licks down my back, sucking where my spine's pattern lines my skin as he squeezes my ass. It feels amazing. "Harry." I moan. "Mmm."

"Like it?" Harry smiles against my skin and gets lower and lower until his lips are kissing my ass cheeks. He slides his tongue into my hole. "Ohhh fuuck." I moan.

After a few moments, he departs from my ass. It's to my distaste, but I want to pleasure Harry too so I'm excited to make love.

Harry lines up our bodies and slides his length into me slowly and hesitantly. "You alright?" He asks, looking into my eyes.

I nod. It feels so good and I know Harry feels it too because we're still staring straight at each other, looking deep into the others orbs.

I know I used to hate our intimate stares. They made me uncomfortable, but now they're all I can think about. Looking into his eyes like this makes my stomach do a tuck and my heart swell.

I feel like I can see his soul like this. His eyes show so much of who he is and what he feels.

We ride it out, slow and steady at first but soon our breaths hitch and our movements grow faster and faster. We're gripping each other hard, as if we'll never feel the other again if we possibly let go.

"Harry." I whimper as the swirling in my stomach begins. I know he feels it too. His orgasm face has become a familiar one with me and it's hot as fuck and almost impossible to forget.

"You're so good." He groans and continues thrusting. The feeling waves over me more and more intensely with each thrust. Harry grips my ass tightly as he cums.

I'm shaking by the end.

Harry pulls out after a few seconds and kisses my forehead. I lay next to him in silence. "I didn't plan on telling you I love you today."

"Really?" He asks.

"But I felt it when I said it."