// 16*

yay two updates within the hour im proud

Aaron places his hips on mine and the kiss goes further and further every second. It's a sweaty, sloppy, and very drunk kiss. I pull away for a second and notice Harry standing a little ways away. He looks angry and hurt all at the same time.

The kiss I'm sharing with Aaron is amazing, but I can't do this to Harry. "Woah." I mumble. "I'm sorry Aaron. I can't." I say and gently push Aaron out of my way so I can follow Harry.

Harry walks towards the back of the club and I follow. The door in which we entered through is to our right. We stand in a little hallways with dark, brown, dirty walls. Nobody's else is here.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I am, it's just that you said we were-" I start.

"Are you kidding me?" He asks me and places his hands on the wall next to both sides of my head.

I look to the floor. "You told me we were just friends and I don't know what to do." I realign our eyes. "I can't not be with you and not date anyone else. It's unfair."

After a few minutes I give up hope that he'll answer, and we're just looking at each other. "I care about you." He answers. I can feel his breath against my freezing ear.

And before I know it, we kiss. Not for long though, it's an innocent, lip to lip, kiss. He pulls away and repostions himself. 

Harry wasn't moving, he was just standing there, one hand on my left side, the other above my head, leaning himself against the wall, trapping my body just like the first time we almost kissed, when he trapped me against the wall at my house.

He was so close but I knew I couldn't touch him. I couldn't touch him without the okay from him. He needs to do something. Something to initiate this.

We stood here for a few minutes and I could feel the battle in his mind. He seemed to be contradicting himself.

He abruptly turned his head to the side and started nibbling on my earlobe. "I want you." He spoke slowly.

He stopped nibbling to whisper, "I need you."

After that he moved to my neck and began sucking, licking, breathing, nipping.

I rolled my head back and did the only thing I could think of doing, I rutted my hips against his and his neck immediately shot up as a moan escaped his parted lips.

He didn't go back to my neck, which was already going to be covered in marks, instead, he touched his forehead to mine as I continued to rub my hips up and down against his. His eyes were glaring into mine.

I could've sworn he didn't blink throughout all of this. He stared. That stare could break me.

I couldn't contain my soft moans as we rubbed our crotches desperately together like little, amateur boys, except we were amateur little boys. We were in the back of a bar leaning against a dirty wall and we were both seventeen.

He looked away from my sharp gaze, and instead looked down at our fully clothed dicks grinding. The sticky hair ending on his neck somehow turned me on even more.

He was sweaty now, my arms could feel it around his neck. I'm sure I was too.

I couldn't think about what would happen after this. Instead I just let the feeling consume me.