i x

Pan »

"Wesley you know the rules. There's only 1 target!" I barked and the young boy flinched with fear. Deep inside my conscience Pan cackled wickedly and I clenched my jaw.

I'm always stuck with fights with myself, my mind being the battlefield and Peter and Pan being the only 2 warriors. When I want to be nice to the Lost Boys and even Alessandra I can't, Pan taking over my thoughts like a parasite.

That's what he was; an incurable parasite.

I don't want to hurt people but I also want to kill them, puncture their skull with an arrow or pierce their heart with a dagger, even choking them to death as they cry for mercy-.

Alessandra grew furious at my rule and she exploded, trying to stand up for him and my mind battled, Pan winning just like always. I waved my hand and her body whisked back against the wall, the impact knocking the air of out her and my magic choking her, blocking off her windpipe.

Her nails clawed at her delicate flesh and I tried not to cringe where it couldn't be unnoticeable as her nails pierced her skin, layering red, bloody scratch marks on scars from the last time I choked her. I didn't want to do this but I had no choice. I sold my heart to live forever and now we all pay the price. It's like selling your soul to the devil; once you do, you are dictated and you can't control yourself.

Carter cried out to stop and Pan stopped, letting her drop to the ground and I inhaled sharply, feeling Pan take over my actions and body again, "let the games begin."

I watched Alessandra run away from me in fear and some of the older Lost Boys' fingers were twitching to grasp her flesh between her fingers and slice her apart with their daggers and arrows.

Dylan had a wicked tint in his blue eyes and Ryan had a psychotic chuckle that couldn't stop: the 2 boys becoming a horrible combination especially for a girl in a game like this. I screamed at them in my mind, the words never able to leave my lips.

I wanted to drag my knife from their throats down to their stomach for all the thoughts they have of her. I knew what they did, pinning her to the earth during breakfast and taunting and threatening her pure state.

Pan used most of his power just to restrain my tempting anger, the anger I want to take out on them. I wanted to torture them, kill everyone they love, and finally kill them in so many ugly ways. I could imagine their blood mixed and painted on my hands- oh the power I could feel.

I didn't like-no, I hated her feelings towards Simon. I could practically feel her emotions, but I should be the only man she looks at with desire and a craving but then again I'm not a man. I'm only a boy in everyone's eyes, even hers. Being a boy I have my lustful craves, and not having attractions towards other males, I can't relieve the feelings.

I want Alessandra to have a passion towards me as I much as I do for her. I want to gently trail my hands down her body and kiss the scars and flaws off her skin but Pan wants to trail his hands up to her neck and attempt to kill her, forcing her to create more scars on her perfect body.

Simon's soft coos to calm Wesley down angered me, he was acting like their protector and I couldn't have that. I am their leader. I could understand why Alessandra would take a particular liking for him instead of me; he had a slender but strong frame and he was kind. He couldn't kill to save his life because he was gentle, only aggressive and combat-ready when he needs to be whereas I would kill if they were a threat or in my way and without a second thought. Her and I both knew I was attractive.