x i i

Alessandra »

Four weeks.

Four weeks I've been trapped on the island I could now only call home.

I hated Neverland but it was my new home now although it was a living hell, at least I had friends. Well what's left- Simon and I were cut off from each with sharp bamboo bars between our cages and Wesley has been disallowed to see me or feed me while I was trapped in this nightmare I couldn't wake up from.

"Pst," A small hiss and a nudge on my arm from three fingers knocked me from my daze and I looked over at Simon. His soft brown eyes were dull and his cheeks were grimy, his smile still shining through.

"Hi Simon," I mumbled and reached through the bars, poking his shoulder back. He grinned and pressed himself against the dividers of the cage we were in, his large hand shimmied through the bars and stroked my cheek softly.

"It's my fault we're stuck in this bloody cage. I shouldn't have tried to kiss you," Simon scowled at himself and I leaned my face against the palm of his calloused hand.

"Simon... It's not your fault," I pleated while he mumbled curses to himself, "it's my fault. I should've never summoned someone for help."

"What a grand show," Dylan cried out, "too bad we forgot the popcorn."

"It's like a poor remake of Romeo and Juliet!" Ryan choked through hysterical laughter.

"Get a life you assholes!" I snarled and balled my small fists in anger. Dylan kicked the bamboo bars.

"Can't believe Pan was stupid enough to put your cages so close together," Dylan scowled and screamed in agony out of nowhere. Ryan ran to his side and clutched him, disgusted as his skin turned red. Furrowing his eyebrows, he managed to flip Dylan's shaking body over to find no puncture wound on his body.

"I don't particularly like your vocabulary," Pan stepped out of nowhere with a deadly stride, able to kill anyone and anything in his trek across the small circular clearing. A small smirk tugged fiercely at the corners of his plump lips as Dylan's screaming raged on.

"What's wrong with him?" Ryan cried out and Pan rolled his eyes with a smile.

"I don't know," He shrugged his shoulders and looked back at me- well more into my soul, "I'm sorry love to walk away and not have much control after your punishment. I had some very important business to take care of."

"Liar!" The word rolled off my tongue like marbles dipped in venom. Pan pouted and I clenched my jaw in anger, soon realizing I knew he was winning at whatever game he was trying to play. 

"You're smart," He pursed his lips and sauntered over to the cage, reaching in and grabbing my hair, yanking me to the bars and letting go. I yelped and quickly stopped, refusing to show pain and weakness to him so abruptly. His slender fingers slowly slid down my cheek and caressed the grimy skin of my jawbone, trailing back up and pushing a few strands of my ratty blonde hair out of my eyes, "too smart perhaps."

His dark green eyes bore holes into mine and I swallowed, moving quickly away from him but weakly staying strong against his so-showed dominance, "don't get your panties in a bunch, my Love, your retaliation means nothing."

I huffed softly in anger and my face became stern and he flickered his eyes over to Simon and raised his voice with anger, "and you- keep your bloody dirty lips away from what's mine."

"I was the one that tried to kiss him!" I blurted out and immediately stopped talking before I could say anything else stupid and that'll get me hung on a tree with 3 daggers in my chest from another target-practice game. His eyes flickered back to me and he gripped 2 bars in his way, guarding his entrance into my cage and he easily snapped him between his fingers whereas I punched and kicked and it didn't even leave a scratch.

Pan stealthily made his way over to where I was sitting and simply sat down on his rear and crossed his legs with a sadistic grin, "I like how you play games. But you have the audacity to cheat in mine. Don't you know? Cheaters never win."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I spat and he rolled his eyes playfully and fiddled with a string from the lining of his pants. He dragged his plump bottom lip between his teeth while chuckling, except it sounded like more of a high-pitch giggle. I raised my eyebrow in fear as his eyes slowly trailed up from the string on his pants to my face, his eyes black and his laugh louder than ever, gradually raising pitch even higher than Dylan's screaming at an increasing speed.

"Shut up you!" Pan bellowed and waved his hand, Dylan slowly stopped screaming and Ryan was benching him with a tsunami of questions that Dylan didn't answer, "so love, lets talk terms."

"Never," I spit in his face and it landed above his lip and he recoiled, slowly dragging his pink tongue over the impact point and tasting my spit and I gagged, "that was strangely pleasant.. Do it again."

"Go to hell and leave me alone!" I cried out and he rolled his eyes while leaning back and forth as if he was sitting on an invisible rocking chair.

"That hurt my feelings, Darling. You know I'm not in favor of that," He let out another pout and I nearly sighed in disbelief, "when you get out tomorrow we're going to have a little fun. Wouldn't you like to know? We're going to go for a little swim with our friends."

I inched further back into the cage as far as I could go before the bars pressed painfully into my back in an attempt to get away from him. Pan knew what he was doing to me as well as the others. Simon was dumbfounded inside of his own cage, unsure of what to do from inside of his own walls in fear of what Pan would do if he opened his mouth to argue. Dylan was still writhing on the ground unable to comprehend the pain he just experienced.

"Why cant I just go home?" I pleaded and he bit his lower lip, "you and I both know I have no benefit of being here."

"Don't you see? This is hell," Pan snickered and leaned forwards, placing his deadly hands on my knees, his gritty fingernails digging into the delicate skin of my thighs and I winced softly, a grin tugging at his lips again, "Well at least for you."

"You're crazy!" I shrieked and he winked.

"I know."