11

Harry's POV

"Hello Miss Red Wine," I called to Camila who was, as always, sat furiously typing at her desk. The weekend had been fun, I almost forgot how the wedding was an ominous presence of what I was being forced to do. Forced to find a girlfriend.

"Hello Mr Scotch," she called and I smiled at her nickname, we had both got so drunk at the reception. We danced with jolted movements till the clock was past midnight and we were forced to leave. It was nice to see her in that way, as a friend and not just some lady who asked me probing questions.

"Still feeling rough?" I asked when I saw the bags under her eyes- she had drank a lot and I mean a lot.

"Yep but that won't stop me from doing my job," I laughed at her disdain for her job, she revealed to me how much it hurt her inside to listen to countless horror stories. She felt the pain her clients went through, something she said drained her more than she could have ever imagined.

"Can I say that all these sessions have really changed me as a person? I thought it was going to be utter crap, that it would be a waste of my time but I'm finally opening up. I'm understanding where things went wrong. With Larry, with school, with life."

"That's lovely to hear!" She said in her excited voice, "I'm so glad that I have been of some assistance and not just been a bore who hasn't helped you."

"No, its been nice. Really nice," I said slowly, it had been interesting to grasp where my problems lay, just talking about them had made a huge impact on my life.

"Harry, how did you cope with your depression when you were on tour? I was thinking about it the other night, you wouldn't have any alone time really," I wondered how many times she had thought of me at night.

"I just went to my hotel room when I was feeling down, going on stage helped me forget for a bit. Its the kind of rush that you can't describe and everything beforehand fades away into the crowd," memories of the amazing concerts replayed in my head like movies. Amazing movies.

"Do you think that being away from that for a year could damage you then?"

"I did think that...until you came along," that was the truth. I didn't even see a future in a year and a half before our sessions, but since meeting the angel it shined brighter than any time before.

[It may seem lovey dovey now but trust me when I say things are gonna get nasty soon]