15

Camila's POV

My eyes were red from a night of crying, I couldn't believe that I was being forced to choose between my job and a man that I had grown to love.

"Camila," a voice whispered from behind my door and I got up to open it to see who it was. There he was, standing in front of me smiling widely but I didn't smile back.

"Harry," I mumbled weakly, he tried to hug me but I backed away.

"What's wrong Cam?" He asked, pouting slightly at my sudden change of mood.

"How could you tell management about us? They know that we're romantically involved Harry!" I shouted at him, not caring that my door was open and the whole building could hear me.

"I didn't mean to Camila. I thought it would make them change their mind about me having to leave you if they knew we we're starting to have feelings for each other," he said, his face turning serious. Shaking my head, I pinched the bridge of my nose hoping to dissolve some of my anger.

"Harry I could get fired now if they see you here! What are you even doing here?" I turned around so he couldn't see the tears that were beginning to trickle down my cheeks.

"I came here to see you," he said, his voice wobbling slightly. Slowly I turned around to see him, his eyes were red and watery. His bottom lip quivered as he waited for my response.

"Harry I can't lose my job," I whispered, my voice breaking in the middle of the sentence as the lump in my throat grew.

"Camila I can't lose you," he replied; I looked down to the floor as he spoke. I knew he would have the perfect response, he always knew what to say. How to make me feel better.

"Is it certain that you have to change therapist?" I mumbled and he looked solemnly into my eyes. I already knew the answer, his face told me.

"Yes," he breathed, "I met him yesterday. He is this potbellied, old man in his fifties who keeps asking me about my family as if that is the main cause of it all. I don't feel like I can tell him anything."

I didn't even reply but instead I simply ran over to him and hugged him, my tears dampening his shirt. Looking up into his mesmerizing eyes, it felt natural to place my lips on his. He kissed me back, our tears mixing together as our faces got closer.

"I will come back," he mumbled into the kiss and I smiled softly.

"I know you will," I said quietly, before pressing my lips back on his.