23

Harry's POV

I opened one eye lazily to see that I was facing Camila, her eyes were still closed and her lips were parted ever so slightly. The morning sun was infiltrating through the curtains and I relished in the moments of gentle happiness.

"Harry," Camila whispered quietly and I turned my attention back to the beauty beside me. Slowly I pushed some of her blond hair behind her ears and she smiled at me softly before rubbing her eyes.

"Morning sunshine," I mumbled back, my voice still raspy because I had just woken up.

Suddenly the sound of a doorbell being pushed rang through the house and I saw Camila sit up quickly, looking around with wild eyes.

"I'll get it," I murmured, while throwing on a T-Shirt and some jeans that I had left on the floor of her bedroom.

When I had got to the front door, I was ready to shout at whoever was disturbing us at such an ungodly hour. But as I pulled the door open I saw a face which I hadn't been expecting. My mother's.

"Mum?!" I asked in shock before she almost tackled me to the ground, holding onto me as tightly as she could,"What are you doing here mum?"

"I was told what happened and I just wanted to make sure you were safe. Louis told me the address to this house, saying that you were probably here," I could see tears in my mum's eyes and I wiped them away, not liking the fact that I had made her so upset.

"Hello?" I heard a quiet voice say from the top of the stairs and I saw Camila standing in some jeans and top, her hair was still slightly messy from bed but she looked as radiant as ever.

Without speaking, my mum ran over to her and hugged Camila so hard I thought she would snap the girl. Kissing her forehead, I watched adoringly from the bottom of the stairs. It was lovely to see such important people in my life getting on well.

My mother pulled Camila into a different room and I could hear the pair getting to know each other; I decided that it was best to leave them together so I went to make myself some tea.

Just as I was about to make my way to the kitchen, there was a knock on the door and regrettably I opened it, expecting to see some paparazzi on the doorstep asking me questions I didn't know the answer to.

But instead I saw the faces of four people who had been with me through thick and thin. In front of me stood, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn who was standing slightly awkwardly behind them.

"Mate," Liam ran towards me and brought me into a bear hug, I could hear his ragged breathing in my ear as he tried not to cry.

"You alright?" Louis asked with a serious tone before pulling me into a hug like he had done a few hours before.

Niall didn't say anything but instead just ran at me, almost making us both fall to the floor; the boy had tears streaming down his face which he didn't even bother wiping away.

Then I turned my attention to Zayn who I hadn't seen in months and months, the person I had spoken to very briefly in short, spontaneous conversations over text or email.

"Harry, I'm so sorry that I couldn't be there for you more for these past months. I had no clue that things had gotten this bad with you," he walked over slowly and brought me into an embrace before wiping away some tears that had fallen down my face without me realising.

"Thanks guys for coming, it means a lot," I choked out, looking at my friends who cared so much about me.

"That's what friends are for," Niall said, a teary smile plastered on his face. The only thing I could do was run towards them again and have a massive group hug, just like the ones we used to have.