14

Management's POV

"So we go in, tell her and leave. No bullshit," I said to my colleague as she almost jogged to keep up with my fast pace. I was already feeling irritated; I couldn't believe that Harry had disobeyed our strict orders and went to see the damn therapist again! It meant that I, the most important person in One Direction's management, had to speak to the little slut myself.

The receptionist desperately tried to follow protocol and ask us whether we had an appointment; instead of acknowledging her my colleague and I simply walked up the stairs to an office that had been the talking point of management.

"Ms Camila, Camila Jones," I said loudly so that the woman would stop looking at her computer. Surprised, she looked at me with a creased brow and her mouth was slightly open.

"Hello Sir and Madam, have you got an appointment? I don't seem to have you pencilled in my planner..." She began to flick through some paper but I put a stop to her actions with two words.

"We're Management," I knew I wouldn't have to explain much more, I knew Harry would have told her everything.

"Oh.." She said, her eyes widening slightly. I could feel some fear radiating off her; she wasn't like defiant Harry who would do as he pleased, she was submissive.

"Seeing as Harry has refused to follow our instructions, we have decided to speak to the cause of the problem. Which is you- isn't it Ms Camila?" I smirked when I saw her shrink back into her seat, her hand shaking in her lap. I could see why Harry was so infatuated, her beauty was undeniable but I couldn't see what was so special about her that made him break every rule to see her.

"I don't see what the problem is Sir. Harry still has some issues to deal with, I wouldnt feel comfortable leaving him at such a critical stage," she mumbled, her voice stuttering on every word.

"The problem is that now the whole world knows that something is very wrong with Mr Style's brain. Speculations are running round the internet. We have already arranged a replacement for you," I felt no emotion when tears pricked the corners of her eyes, she had brought it upon herself.

"You can't do this," she cried out, her voice cracking from the tears that began to fall freely down her face.

"But we can Ms Jones," I said coldly, "Otherwise we'll report you for an inappropriate relationship with your client. Harry Styles was not in a stable mental state to fall in love, you used him Camila. You used somebody to get the love you craved after your ex boyfriend left you."

"That's not true! We have a connection, something special! You are the ones that want him to get a girlfriend.." I cut her off before she could even speak another syllable.

"That girlfriend is not you Ms Camila, you are not likeable. You are not pretty enough, interesting enough, smart enough. If you continue to see Mr Styles I will report what I know to your boss and you will be fired," she looked like her whole world was falling in slow motion, her mouth hanging open like it couldn't close.

Without another word, I walked out the office followed by my female colleague who looked slightly pale.

"Get a grip, she deserved it," I whispered harshly to the woman walking next to me. All she could do was nod, scared to even speak a word to me in my angry mood.

At least she was dealt with. Or so I thought.