Chapter 6

HELLOO MY LITTLE ELVES

WHAT IS UP

I KNOW I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AGES.

BUT YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME.

I CAN'T BE TAMED.

WATCH OUT, MILEY CYRUS. THERE'S A NEW DIVA IN TOWN.

GEDDIT?

NO?

OKAY.

SO I WAS THINKING THAT I COULD POST ONE NEW CHAPTER EVERY WEDNESDAY AND MONDAY.

WHADUYYA GUYS THINK? LEMME KNOW.

I ALSO NEED A NEW COVER. COMMENT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

ANYHOOZ.

THIS IS CHAPTER......

WHICH CHAPTER IS IT?

OH, RIGHT. CHAPTER 6.

LOVE IT.

PLEASE.

I NEED YOU TO.

KBYE.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

-VIDUSHI

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I'll have a skimmed iced latte, and," I paused for a moment, scanning the stuff behind the glass display. "A chocolate chip cookie, and my friend would like....?" 

I pointed at Syd, waiting for her to order. "I'll have a coffee, black, with two sugars, and a fudge brownie. And, instead of the chocolate chip cookie, my friend here will have a cheese croissant." She waved off my attempts to shut her up. 

"No buts. You're going to eat like a normal person who hasn't eaten all day long. Shut up." Infuriating as fuck.

"Fine."

We picked our orders up, paid, and walked to one of the tables with the fluffy bean bag chairs. Starbucks was heaven. 
We were just settling down, when two freaked out teenaged girls, or rather, 12 year olds, came up us, giggling and nudging each other.

"Hi, can we help you?" I asked them.

The one in purple smiled a bit, looking like the chilled out one of the two, and said," Well, we were just...um, we were just-" "We wanted photos with you!" The one in pink blurted out. 

"With us? Why on EARTH would you want photos with us?" Sydney said, confused.

"Well, you're, well, friends with Harry Styles and Niall Horan, so...." Ms. Pink said, after some hesitation.

"Love, we're not famous celebrities, we're nobodys. You do NOT want pics with us." I said, laughing. 

"Would you please just take the photos already?" Ms. Purple was starting to get impatient.

"Yeah, alright." We stood up, bent to the height of the girls, and smiled as one of their moms held out a camera and took the photo.

"Thank you very much!"

"Yeah, whatever."
After the girls had left, Syd turned to me.

"So tell me, what's going on between you and curls?" She asked, sipping her coffee.