Eggplants

May's POV~

"Finally! the Pokemon center!" I said running to the center's Desk.  We both handed nurse Joy our Pokémon and headed to the cafeteria. I looked at the options and finally decided on an eggplant casserole.
"Mm! This is so good!" I said shoving more eggplant casserole into my mouth.
Drew sweat dropped.
<Blarg>
I stopped eating. What's wrong with you? I mentally said to voice of stupid.
<My name isn't voice of stupid, it's Dark Aura, And nothing is wrong.>
Really? I shoved an eggplant in my mouth.
<uck >
I smirked. You don't like eggplants.
<what are you talking about?> It said with a hint of fear I believe.
<I'm not an it by the way! I'm also not scared!>
Sure sure.
I shoved another eggplant in my mouth.
<fine! I hate eggplants! So please, stop eating them!>
My smirk grew even wider.
"What's up with you December?" Drew asked, looking strangely at me.
"Oh, it's nothing. You know what! I just remembered I have to go shopping for supplies! I'll leave you with the bill. See ya Drew!" I said standing up and quickly leaving.
"Hey, wait a minute!" He said standing up, but I was already out of the Center.
<What are you planing?>
Hey, you're the mind reader not me.
<yeah, I'm trying but all I'm getting is some weird Commercial.>
Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there! I screamed in my mind.
<what is state farm anyway?>
That's a good question.......... Idk, but the tune is catchy!
<Ugh. just shut up.>
but technically I'm not talking.
<Ugh then stop thinking!>
Then you stop reading my mind.
<ugh. I really hate you.>
Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet!

I walked into the supermarket and headed for the fresh produce section. I headed for the eggplants, skipping very happily.

<you wouldn't....>
Oh yes I would, and I will.

I loaded at least 50 eggplants in my cart and headed to the checkout. The cashier gave me a funny look, but I was smirking so greatly and giggling like a maniac so much so that the cashier was to afraid to say anything.
<bruh, your freaking everyone out.>
I started giggling even louder.
I guess I really am starting to lose my mind.
"H-here y-you g-go M-m-miss." The cashier said handing my receipt.
"Have a very splendid day, and eat lots of eggplants!" I shouted.
Yep, I've lost my mind.
I skipped all the way back to poking center.
"Hello Nurse Joy! I have returned!" I said running up to her desk.
"Ah, May. Your Pokemon are all healed now. Here are your pokeballs and your room key." She said, ignoring the crazed look on my face.
"Thank you, and may Godzilla destroy your house last!" I said while taking the items from her.
She looked very bewildered. I started giggling as a skipped to my room.
<May, you need to calm down.> Dark Aura said once we were in my room.
"Nope!" I said grabbing one of the eggplants I had bought get and shoving it in my mouth.
<Ugh...do you really hate me this much?>
"Yep!" I said as I continued to eat the eggplant.
<*blarg. If I could vomit, I would.>

-the next morning-

Drew's POV

"Eggplants for breakfast? Really June?"I said watching my rival eating eggplants. Where'd she even get them anyway?
"Yep!" She said.
Okay. This is Strange. Even for May. I watched the crazed look on her face as she began eating another eggplant. Was she always like this when traveling with Ash? I'll have to call him later and ask.

"I'm going out." She said finishing her eggplant and standing up.
"I'll be back by lunch!"she called as she ran out the door.
Yep. Somethings Different. Maybe she just doesn't like me. That would also explain why she doesn't open up to me.
I Stood up and walked over to Nurse Joy.
" I'd like to make a call out to Sinnoh."

May's POV

I feel bad for leaving Drew behind like that, but I really need to go somewhere where I could talk to Dark Aura privately without gaining unwanted attention.

"Alright, Dark Aura." I began.
<What? How long are you going to torture me by the way?>
"As long as you behave, I won't eat any eggplants."
<What?!>
"That's right1 no nightmares, no teasing, and no stupid comments."
<Wha...?>
"What do you say?"
<No.>
I shoved an eggplant in my mouth.
<Ew. Yuck. FINE! You have a deal, just please.... No more.>
"I knew you'd see it my way! I'm glad we could agree on something!" I said shoving cookies in my mouth.
<YES! It's amazing how good cookies can taste after eating eggplants for so long!>
I giggled.
"What a weirdo. I can't believe you think you have a chance with Drew."
<Oh look, Brianna's back and as annoying as ever.>
Something else we agree on.
"It's Not like that between me and Drew" I said rolling my eyes.
"Whatever. Why were you talking to yourself? Have you gone crazy?" She said
Yes.
"I don't know what you're talking about Are you sure that you're not the one going mad and hearing things?" Sure, I lied,  but it was a good comeback.
"Are you calling me crazy?!" She yelled, her face beginning to go red with rage. Although to be honest, I don't know why she's mad. She started it.
"Yeah, I am. Only crazy people would fall for that Grasshead." I said rolling my eyes.
"You have a nickname for Mr. Drew and you still deny it!" She said
"Deny what?" I asked
"Deny your feelings for Mr. Drew!" Blurted out in frustration.
"there is nothing there! Trust me we are just rivals. That's it. Only Rivals." I said trying to convince myself more than her.
"Whatever you Shrew. I would watch your back.  Or you could just kill yourself." She said walking away.
That @$*%&!!!
< I think she just threatened you.>
"ya think Sherlock?" I said shoving a Eggplant in my mouth, Still fuming.
<HEY! It Thought we had an agreement!>
"We agreed on no stupid comments. Plus, I really need to Stress eat or anger eat. Or whatever it's called!"  I Yelled.
<well, Sorry. But could you stress eat something else like.. Pancakes?>
"Fine!" I yelled for no reason.
<Pancakes and stress eating here we come!!>
I stormed into the Pokemon Center.
"Yeah, Okay thanks Dude." I Heard Drew say to the video phone.
Wonder what that was about? Whatever I can't be bothered with that until I calm down first.
"Oh June. Looks like your Back-" he started, but I had grabbed his hand and started to drag him out the door.
"Hey! wait! Where are you Taking me?!" he said as I dragged him down the streets.
"We are going to the Pancake house, and then to this bakery I passed by on the way here!" I half yelled.
"Why all of the sudden?" he asked now following me on his own.
"Cause I need to Stress eat!!!" I almost Screamed.
<Dude,  You're freaking him out.>
I grabbed an eggplant and shoved it in my mouth.
<Ew! Gross, Please stop!>
"Where do you keep getting these eggplants?" Drew asked.
"I like Eggplants." I said walking into the Pancake House.
<well I don't.>
Well Sorry! Note the sarcasm! ARGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
<Wow. I didn't realize Brianna made you this mad.>
SHUT UP!

======================================================================================================================================================================================A/N

Look at me getting all fancy and updating! Happy New year Guys! I hope you all have A Great year!

So Brianna Is as Female dog As ever! And May has found a way to sleep and control her predicament. What will happen now?

Thanks for reading!

-eevee14gurl