The wallace cup?

Drew's P.O.V.-

"Why me?" I heard as I was leaving. I stopped. Was that may?

Letting curiosity get the best of me I turned around and walked towards her.

"What do you mean why me?" I asked her as she jumped at least a foot in the air.

"What oh, it's um nothing just got a text from my mom telling me to um, buy some potions! So yeah, see Ya!" And with that she was gone.

Strange.

She seemed almost like she was lying...

Yep, she is Definitely hiding something from me.

Now I just got to figure out what it is.

May's P.O.V.-

That was close! I can't believe I said that out loud! What if he found out that I am practically possessed?! He would run away and think of me as a freak!

<you are a freak.>

Oh shut up!

I need to find away to get sleep without the nightmares. Right now I feel like a zombie.

No seriously.

<if you want sleep you have to suffer the consequences.>

No! I refuse! Oh! What's that?!

I walk up to the poster that caught my attention.

Oh that looks like fun!

<what is a Wallace Cup?>

It says that it is a tournament held by The Great Wallace, in Sinnoh! The winning ribbon can be used to enter the grand festival in all regions!

<wow so cool. Can we not?>

No we must go! This will be fun! And it's where Ash is traveling! I wonder if he will be there? Maybe I can eat Brock's food again!

<you are hopeless.>

Shut up!

Let's go pack!

<may, it's like two months away...>

Oh... Right.

Well the next contest is here so we can compete in this contest and win that ribbon!

<do we have to!>

"Yes!" I said out loud receiving many weird glances from other people.

Oops..

I scurried of to prepare for the upcoming contests.

======================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Hey! It's been a while hasn't it?

Sorry.

I had readers block and I'm sick.

(Even though due to cold temperatures and ice I haven't had school all week.)

So yeah.... But I know what to write about now.

So yay!

Peace out!

(And Drew is suspicious of May now)

-eevee14gurl