The contest.

May's P.O.V.-

Why did I even do this? I thought as I was getting dressed up for the contest. Good thing I bought that dress earlier.
I still can't believe I am going to do this. And why I asked him to be my partner for this pairs contest.

I was on the beach practicing My combinations.
I quickly turned around and came face to face with Brianna. Wow I didn't even know she was there.

I turned back around.

"If your here to brag about Drew, I am not interested." I said to the annoying Brianna behind me.

"Hmph, well I don't care because me and mr drew going to enter this contest together you got it?"

"Sure. I already have a partner anyway."

She paused. That obviously was not the answer she was expecting.

"What? You and mr drew are not doing it together?" She asked but I could see plain evil happiness in her eyes.

"That's right now run along." I said as I returned my Pokemon and headed for the Pokemon center.

Drew's P.O.V.-

The contest is in a hour and I still don't have a partner. I can't find May anywhere otherwise I would have asked her.

"Mr. Drew!"

And enter Brianna.

"Yes Brianna?"
I asked a little irritated. I did not have time to deal with her.

"I was wondering if you wanted to do the contest together? I asked May but she said she was already with someone."

May had a partner? Great. Just great. Looks like I don't have a choice now do I?

"Sure,but we need to work on our combinations."

"Okay!"

The entire time we were practicing I wondered who may was partnered with.

(Time skip to contest)

"And for our first pair, Brianna and Drew!"

Here we go.

"Go masqurain!" I shouted

"Your up as well masqurain! Brianna shouted.

I swear she has the same Pokemon as I do.

"Okay masqurain use bubble!" Brianna said.

"Masqurain you use silver wind!" I said to my masqurain.

Ugh this is so confusing.

May's P.O.V.-

I knew it drew has feelings for her. I just knew it. I mean they even have the same Pokemon!

<what did I tell you?>

Evaporate strange voice!

That's more like it.

Though the performance by them was good, I know it wasn't the best I have seen from drew. He seemed, I don't know, out of it?mLooks like my just turn is soon.

<and may the odds be ever in your favor!>

Gee thanks.

Drew's P.O.V.-

I sat down after our performance and noticed May looking like she was thinking hard on something. Plus she looked amazing in that dress.

Wait focus Drew.

I notice her get up and go back stage. Her turn must be soon.

"Here drew, I got you some water." Brianna said holding out water for me.
" Wow thanks." I said to the very pleased Brianna. She left to go do something, which was fine by me.

"And now up next," I heard the announcer start.

"Our beloved princess of Hoenn, May and Harley!"

=========================================================================================================================================================================================================

A/N

Quick update!

So it was Harley who may asked to go with her. Isn't this just a turn of events?

Wanna find out what happens during the contest?

Keep reading!

The next chapter is one you don't want to miss.

Until next time!

-eevee14gurl