That Evil trick!

May's P.O.V.-

Because I haven't been sleeping, instead I have been training hard, effectively exhausting my Pokemon. I decided to leave them at the Pokemon center for a while.

As I was watching the little children play on the the playground I was thinking of possible battle strategies for the upcoming contest.

Suddenly, I was teleported away.

"Wha.....?!" I confusingly screamed.

What just happened?

<even I have no idea what happened.>

Suddenly I found myself on a cliff overlooking the ocean.

Gulp...

<you're screwed.>

Gee thanks for the comfort.

<just don't die>

Why should you care?

<if you die I die so don't die!>

"Oh May! My little gingerbread cookie! You finally arrived!" Ugh, not Harley.

Wait.....

"YOU BROUGHT ME HERE?!" I screamed.

"But I need you!" He pleaded with his fake tears.

"Why?" I suspiciously asked.

"Over there on the edge of the cliff, there is a poor injured Xatu! If it isn't saved it could plummet to its death!" He cried with emotion? I don't know if it was fake or not though.

"Why can't you do it?" I asked still wary of him.

"Silly May! If I even walked on the cliff both the Xatu and I would plummet to our deaths! And you wouldn't want that would you?"

"I don't know, you falling to your death.... Sounds good..." I said bluntly.

"But the Xatu!" He pleaded.

I looked over at the said Xatu. I did look like it was was in a pretty bad state....

"Fine! But if this is a trick you will be sorry!" I threatened him.

I carefully made my way to the Pokemon.

Why didn't I use Beautifly you ask? They were still back in Azelea at the Pokemon center.

Just as I reached the Pokemon, the Xatu swiftly sprang up and pushed me over the edge!

"EEEKKKKKKK! HARLEY YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I screamed just before I plummeted into the icy cold water.

Normal P.O.V.-

Harley watched as the princess of Hoenn plummeted into the vast ocean.

"Looks like the plan worked like charm!" The purple haired coordinator giddily said.

"Hehe! now return my sweet Xatu sugar!"

============================================================================================================================================================================================================================

A/N

Wow, I am really mean to may....

Don't worry things will brighten up I for her soon! Just keep reading!

Grrrr..... Don't you just hate Harley!

I know this chapter is short but I needed a filler chapter, for the next chapter.

YOU GUYS WILL LOVE ME FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

Anyway,

-eevee14gurl