The rescue.

May's P.O.V.-

I screamed as my Brain was searing in pain, begging for relief.

A voice in my head was telling me to let go, but I wasn't going to listen. I need to protect, dare I say it, Protect Drew.

"Haha! It's working! Mwhehe!"
Colores really needs to work on his evil laugh.....

The pain grew and grew till it was unbearable!

"AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH" I found myself screaming beginning for relief.

"Dang stubborn girl, stop fighting it!" I heard Colores snapping at me.

The pain was so great that to fight the mind control device I had to forget my surroundings and focus on what was going on in my head, needless to say I had no I had no idea what was going on around me.

"AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as the pain increased, tears flowing from my eyes.

Drew's P.O.V.-

I was making my way through where team plasma was holding May, thanks to her Espeon, when I heard and earsplitting scream.

"AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH"

May.

I ran in the direction of the scream to find May strapped to a desk and some machine that was obviously causing her the pain. (This was after Drew had fought through the annoying amount of team plasma grunts.)

I snuck up behind Colores and hit his head hard against the machine, effectively breaking the machine and knocking him out.

May had stopped screaming I ran up to her unconscious body and tried to shake her awake.

Common, she has to wake up!

Suddenly the machine was on again and may was screaming again.

I swiftly turned around to find myself face to face with, my father.

"Hello Drew, long time no see."

"Ghestis, let her go."

"Nope it's almost complete."

"What is?" I said with my teeth clenched.

"Project 101, human mind control. soon your previous June will be under our control." he said with an evil grin plastered on his face.
No.. may.... why her?

KABOOM!

What the? *cough *cough

"Curses! Stupid machine!" I heard Ghestis screaming. oh so the machine broke got it.

Wait this is my chance.

Using the smoke from the explosion i released the unconscious may.

I quickly carried her out of the base on called out flygon and flew away into the sunset... wait what? Not like that! It just happened to be sunset!

(A/N: keep telling yourself that drew)

Anyway.... I got her to Pokemon center and sat by her bed. Talk about déjà vû..

===========================================================

A/N:

Hey readers! Sorry about the late update! I meant to update earlier but I caught the flu and I was not feeling well and my mom tried to make me do basket ball so ya. but I'm sorta good now!

So yay. Sorry about the late update....

Anyway. thank you for reading!
-eevee14gurl