Chapter 7 : part 1 (RR)

Hey Frienatics, I'm back to writing :)

In my summer holidays now, hopefully all of you still want to read this fanfic! Thank you so much for the 1.3k reads <3

---------------------------------------------

Rachel's P.O.V

Me and Ross have to talk! We both knew we'd need to but we've been avoiding it. Ross would stay in work late and I'd make the excuse that I didn't want Emma to overhear us arguing.

Tonight though, Emma is at my mother's and right this second, Ross is on his way back from work, so there are no excuses for either of us.

I knew what I did was wrong. I wish I had never met that guy. I have no idea what was going through my mind at the time, I just know I was drunk. Ross is avoiding this conversation because he hopes it's not true. I wish I could wake up and for all this to be a nightmare... but it's not! It's reality and me and Ross have to face the fact that what I did, was real!

////////////////////////////////////

(A few weeks ago)

Ross' P.O.V

I shut the car door and walked towards my apartment building. Work was great today and I couldn't wait to see Rach and Emma. I got to finish a little earlier than I usually would, so i decided I would surprise Rach and take her out for an early dinner!

With each step I took, I felt more and more sick. It wasn't as though I was going to be sick, I just had a weird feeling in my stomach.

As I was going up the last set of stairs, I got my keys out so I could unlock the door. I put the key in the lock and began opening the door, I heard whispering. The keys fell to the floor so I knelt down to pick them up and stood up slowly to open the door as I got up.

"Move.....Just go" I heard Rachel whisper shout.

"Rach what's wro-" I paused mid-sentence and froze. I froze on the spot, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. My only thought was 'Who is he?'

"Ross, it's not what it looks like I swear! I'm sorry" she looked like a puppy would if they'd just been kicked.

On the other hand, the guy, THAT GUY stood there with a smirk growing wider across his face, he stood there with a blanket tied around his waist! I wanted to punch him and wipe that smirk right off his face but one thing about me is that I'm not exactly....strong. I mean c'mon my little sister is stronger than me!

"R-ross. Ross please, please I'm s-sorry" she pleaded with me.

I'm not sure if she's hiccuping and pausing because the tears or slurring because she's drunk...

"Rach, h-how could you?" It was the only thing I could say, to say I was shocked is an understatement!

"Ross" she paused "I'm sorry"

The anger was bubbling up inside me "THAT does NOT answer MY QUESTION!!!" I said a little louder than I should have but who can judge me? No one! I'm upset and angry!

"Where's Emma?" I needed to know she was ok and that she didn't hear the possibly disgusting things they were doing!

"Ross, she's f-" she began!

"RACHEL WHERE IS SHE ?!" I was worried to say the least!

"Ross if you'd listen! She's at her friends hooouse"

I turned my attention to the empty bottle of champagne on the table.

"Celebrating are we ? What is there to celebrate? The fact that you've ruined this relationship!"

The last part was not a question. It was a statement! I picked up my work bag and stormed out of the apartment.

I felt bad for saying Rachel ruined our relationship, not only our relationship but our marriage. I didn't even give her a chance to explain what happened and as to why that guy was actually there.....

RACHEL'S P.O.V

I stood there dumbfounded with what just happened. It all happened to quickly! I hate myself for what I've done. I've ruined everything, I've ruined my marriage. Hopefully, Ross can find it in his heart to speak to me so I can explain everything, I don't deserve to be forgiven but I just need the chance to say I'm sorry for everything I've done!

As I stand in my living room I turn to the guy who stands there still with a smirk and a blanket round his waist, wait why on earth does he have a blanket round his waist ?!?!

"Why do you have a blanket round your waist? YOU IDIOT! Ross will THINK I had sex with you!" I screamed in his face!

He leaned in, an inch away from my face and said "that was the plan"

Without thinking I pulled my arm back and slapped him as hard as I could! Tears began to brim my eyes as I shouted at him...

"GET OUT! I HATE YOU! We only kissed and NOW, NOW BECAUSE YOU PUT A TOWEL ROUND YOUR WAIST HE THINKS I ACTUALLY SLEPT WITH YOU!" My throat felt scratchy after I had screamed. I feel sick to my stomach with what's happened! My head is spinning, I'm not sure if it's because everything that's happened or the effect of the alcohol, I thinks it's both!

I just know that I need to find Ross.....

////////////////////////////////////

(Back to present time)

Ross' P.O.V

I opened the door to reveal Rach sitting on the couch (sofa) with her head in her hands. Every time I feel sympathy for Rach I get a flashback of what I saw a few weeks ago! Then I just feel anger and sadness....

I cough awkwardly to get her attention and then put my work bag down. "I'm just going to make coffee, want one?"

"Yes, please" she spoke quietly.

I walked towards the kitchen and got two mugs out when I heard Rachel.

"Ross, we need to talk. We're going to, right?"

I thought about it... I opened the kitchen door slightly and said "Yes, we will talk Rach, we need to. Once I've made this coffee, we'll talk. About everything and about what will happen in the future...."

I walked back into the kitchen and left the door to close itself. I finished making the coffee and walked back out into the living room to see an empty couch. My first and only thought, she's gone....

__________________________

I really hope you like this part. Please leave comments on this chapter and vote! Thank you for everything Frienatics!

And sorry for the cliffhanger :'}