Chapter 7: part 2 (RR)

Ross' P.O.V

I put the two mugs of coffee down on the table and ran towards the door. I pulled the door open. Nothing. Absolutely nothing to be seen. No Rachel to be seen anywhere. I slammed the door shut with anger!

Rachel's P.O.V

I dried my hands and as I was pulling the bathroom door open I heard the front door slam shut!

I ran out to the living room and saw Ross pulling his hands through his usual gelled hair.

I walked towards him cautiously, he thought I left, didn't he...

"You actually think I'd leave after everything that's happened? I want us to be happy and I want a family! I don't want to be the one who broke this family. No one will break this family, Ross. We'll get through it, won't we?" I was clinging on to everything I have. I love Ross and I love Emma. They're my life!

"Rach, sit down. Please"

Ross walked over to the couch with my hand in his and sat down as I did.

"Ross I'm sorry. Please, try and for-"

I got cut off with Ross looking teary eyed and speaking over me.

"Rach, I know you're sorry but why, why did you do what you did?"

I sat there for a second and replied with "I don't know, I guess I was drunk, I'm sorry! I love you and only you!"

Ross' P.O.V

I stood up with anger. She knows that I know she's sorry but she's not giving me a straight answer!

"Rach, do you still, actually love me? Or are you just with me because Emma's sake?" I looked at her closely, attempting to give eye contact but with her looking down it was impossible.

She began speaking whilst looking towards the floor and she seemed to have great interest in the mug that was full with coffee.

"Of course I lo-"

I cut across, I needed eye contact. I'm not sure why but I needed her to look me in the eye!

I sat back down and took her hand in mine. "Rach, look at me, please!"

She turned her head to face me and gave me direct eye contact.

"Of course I love you. No, I love Emma and I love you. You're both my family. I'm with you Ross because you're my soul mate!"

I felt my heart ache from her words. Yes, we're each other's soul mates but why, why would my wife cheat on me?

"Ross I want you to know, that me and that guy were very drunk. We were both idiots and he was a jerk for putting a blanket round his waist to pretend he was naked! It was nothing more than a kiss, I swear!"

This made me feel a little better but it still doesn't excuse the fact that she kissed another guy whilst being married to me!

"Rach I know and yes that makes me feel a little better but still what you did was unacceptable and I don't know if I can forgive you, I'm sorry" I looked down towards the patterned carpet as guilt overtook me. I don't know why I feel guilty because this is all Rachel's fault but I guess I did a similar thing when we were on a break, according to Rach we weren't but still ... I actually slept with Chloe, where as Rach only kissed this guy but the difference is we're married!

Everyone will say, 'but you're ROSS and RACHEL' if we thought about splitting up but I don't know if I want to be 'Ross and Rachel, anymore, I don't know if I can forgive her.

__________________________

Frienatics I'm not going to continue writing this unless you tell me what you think! I need, to whoever's reading this to vote and comment! I don't know if you like what I'm writing otherwise! You may hate what I'm writing ... :') hopefully you don't :)

Thank you for all your support and thank you to whoever has voted and commented so far !!!!!!!! Xxxx