Chapter 8 (Mondler)

Also if any of you would be willing to make a cover for this story I'd be so grateful! I'd give you a shoutout from my twitter account @FriendsFamilyUK to over 7000 followers (close to 8000) for making it and the next chapter would be dedicated to you, it would have your twitter name at the top (basically another shoutout)

PLEASE, the cover sucks at the moment! Thank you if any of you do one and if there's a few I'll pick the best one :)

__________________________

Monica's P.O.V

I searched the pot of utensils for the spatula. No luck! I turned to the dishwasher and there it was. I took it out of the dishwasher and rinsed it with soap and warm water, making sure it was clean so I could use it.

I stirred the chopped chicken round the frying pan, added the sauce and the cooked noodles all into the wok and stirred, I turned the eat down on the cooker so it could simmer quickly.

As I was getting the dishes out to serve the food I shouter to chandler "CHANDLER, dinners nearly ready. Could you come help?"

I sighed with relief as chandler walked through the door and took the bowls from my hand and placed them on the table in front of him, he also got the drinks ready.

I turned back around to turn the heat off on the cooker, I got ready to serve everything when chandler turned me around to face him. He looked me straight in the eye ...

"Mon, everything will work out in the end, we'll be ok, I promise!" He leaned in and pecked me on the lips.

"Should we discuss the moving thing, now, at the table?" I asked him nervously.

"Yeah, we should! We can't keep things from them." He looked at me for a second then back to the table to
start setting the cutlery.

I smiled to myself briefly. Hopefully, just maybe, everything will be ok!

..........

Jack's P.O.V

I walked downstairs. I knew dinner was going to be served soon so I decided to see if I could help with anything. I began opening the door when mom shouted ...

"JAAAACK, ERICAAA. DINNER'S READY"

"Ahhh god ok, we get it, no need to shout now is there mom" I chuckled after.

"Sorry Jack didn't realise you were already here" she smiled childishly at me. She always does that smile, it's creepy and funny but she knows that, that's why she does it.

"Erica, dinners ready!!" I called after her just incase she didn't hear mom, she probably has her headphones on! again. I ran upstairs to go get her.

"Erica! Food's ready!" I opened her door to see her lying on her bed with her face shoved into her pillow with her headphones on.

I got on my hands and knees and crawled round to the side of the bed where she couldn't see me...

I jumped up and shook her saying "FOOD'S READY" she jumped back then she fell off the bed whilst screaming.

I on the other hand, couldn't breathe from laughing so much. She glared at me, she stood up and whilst walking out she banged her fists together.

RUDE, she did NOT just swear at me!

I was still smiling to myself after happened and just walked downstairs for food. At least it cheered me up a bit. I'm a little scared now though because if I ever do anything to Erica she always gets me back but it's when I'm least expecting it.

.......

Chandler's P.O.V

"Bis ish such a nishe mea mov!" Erica spoke with a mouth full.

"Erica don't speak with your mouth full!" I scolded her but I do have to admit it sounded quite funny.

"Sorry dad, but I was trying to say that this is such a nice meal mom!"

I saw Monica smile and she quietly said a thank you. I knew she was worried about money and moving, so I thought I'd bring it up in conversation and see what the kids think. We need to know their opinions and we have to know that they're comfortable with it before we go ahead with anything.

Third person P.O.V

Monica looked nervous and just kept twisting the noodles around her fork. The twins looked scared, they're 15 years old and they know exactly what's going on, they know the family has financial problems, they know there's a possibility of moving, they're scared.

Chandler spoke up "kids, you know we've had some financial problems lately and well I'm just going to come right out and say it, there's a high chance we're going to have to move" he finished and let out the breath he didn't know he was holding.

"I know it's going to be tough but we'll get through it together, I promise." Monica spoke with more confidence.

Silence filled the room for a few seconds until Erica spoke up

"W-where would we move?" She was on the verge of tears. Erica knew this could eventually happen but she didn't expect now, she didn't want it to happen now.

"We'd probably have to move back to New York" Monica spoke quietly, she was worried her kids wouldn't like the idea of moving. She'd do anything for them and everyone knew that but moving wasn't an option, they had to move or they'd end up on the streets.

"Also kids if we did move to New York, we'd have the help of your aunts and uncles, also you both could see Emma and Lilly more!" Chandler spoke with positivity in his voice. Anyone could see that he's trying to make it a positive thing that the family would be moving.

We all knew what they were thinking.

Monica's P.O.V

I don't mind moving to New York, there are positive's and negative's to it. I just love this place so much though. This is our home. This is where the kids grew up and this is the place I wanted to be waving them off when they left for college but I guess that won't be happening now.

It's horrible for all of us, none of us want to move but we have no choice. We have to move otherwise we'll have no money left. We can't afford this place for much longer. At least we'll be nearer to Rach, Ross, Emma, Phoebe, Mike and Lilly. I believe that everything happens for a reason and maybe me, chandler, jack and Erica were just destined to live in New York City, who knows. Hopefully I'll have more of a chance of getting a job in New York and maybe chandler could get a higher paying job. Maybe everything will work out in the end. I just hope Jack and Erica won't be to hard on us about this. Hopefully they'll make this moving ordeal easier than it should be. I guess we'll find out soon.

---------------------------------------------

Hey Frienatics! Just want to thank you all for being so kind and leaving nice comments for me to read :)

Also get this story up to 80 votes and I'll upload two chapters on Wednesday! (Share this story on twitter or just tell your followers to read it, please I'd be so grateful)

Thank you for all your support so far and please leave a comment because otherwise I don't know if you actually like what I'm writing :P

Thank you again! Xxxxx