Eight

Eight

Harry had returned home, still feeling the immense hole in his heart, but he knew Louis would help lessen the aching. He came back to a pristine apartment, immediately knowing who did it.

"Lou!" He knocked on his friend's door and waited for a response. He had showered, combed his hair, and put on decent clothes just to see him.

The door swung open and there Louis was, his hair done-up nicely, wearing a green Adidas sweatshirt and black jeans. His beauty made Harry's heart skip a beat.

"Harry!" Louis grinned. "I'm glad you're back. Come in, please!"

"I'm glad I'm back too," Harry nodded, following him in. "I love my mother but seeing her cry is one of the worst things ever."

"I can imagine. Have you been to your apartment? Or were you so excited to see me you came straight here?" Louis smirked, sitting on the couch, motioning for the older boy to do the same.

"Don't get cocky," Harry chuckled. "I went to unpack and shower. Thank you for cleaning it up."

"Looks nice, doesn't it? No more empty pizza boxes, dishes in the sink. I even threw out your expired food and replaced it with healthy, organic things."

"That's so Louis of you. Thank you, love."

Louis crossed his legs and leaned back on the sofa, smiling softly. "I don't know if you do it - but people overeat when they're going through a rough patch, and it's often fatty, unhealthy foods. So I decided it would be helpful for you to come back to good food to eat."

"What are you, my doctor and my therapist?" Harry questioned teasingly. "What's next, are you going to be my mother?"

"I'm just looking out for you sweetie," Louis responded smugly, playing along the mother lines. "I'm just kidding. I just want to make sure you're doing okay."

"I'm fine. I'm happy to be home again. I missed you."

"Missed you too, Hazza."

Harry got up from the comfortable sofa and headed into the kitchen, getting a water out from the fridge and a banana off the counter. He unpeeled it and took a bite. "Hazza?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

Louis turned around to face him, blushing. "Uh, yeah. I dunno, I just came up with it."

"I like it, a lot. I can call you Lou and you can call me Hazza."

Lou and Hazza. Louis repeated in his head. Lou and Hazza.

This is so overdue, I'm very very sorry. It's also bad. But I assure you the next update will be better.

Exams went well, I have auditions for The Little Mermiad (spring musical) next week and I'm very nervous, but my voice teacher is helping me so it'll be alright. I'm trying out for Ursula.

I just really love musical theatre.

Vote & comment your thoughts please :) x