Ten

Ten

Harry was working today, but Louis was not. He'd be coming to pick up the tall, curly-headed man soon though, near the end of his shift.

A woman with long blonde hair sat at the diner bar, with a cup of coffee and a pastry. "You're a cute chef."

"Er, thanks," Harry responded awkwardly, washing his dishes in the sink.

"I'm Riley," She smiled suggestively. "What's your name?"

He looked down at his feet, feeling uncomfortable. "Harry.. s'nice to meet you."

She blushed, as if his name had that effect on her and took a long sip of her coffee and a small bite of her pastry. "When does your shift end, baby?"

"It ends right about now, doesn't it baby?" Louis appeared behind the girl, sliding seamlessly into the seat by her. "I'm here to pick you up. You didn't forget, right H?"

Harry thanked every god there was that Louis just saved him from this weird, flirty girl.

"Hey Lou," He sighed in relief. "Yeah, let me clock out." He left the two to go to the back and hoped they wouldn't have a cat fight.

Riley's smug smile disappeared from her face and she made nasty eyes at Louis. "Who are you, calling him baby? H?"

"Who do you think I am?"

"I want to say boyfriend but I'm homophobic."

"Well then sorry that we scare you so much, bitch," Louis rolled his eyes. Harry came out from the back, ready to leave more than ever. "Let's go, babe."

To Harry's surprise, Louis intertwined their hands and dragged him out, weaving through the few waiters dashing around.

*****

Hours later, while curled up on the couch together watching Breaking Bad, Harry's mind kept wandering back to the girl at the diner.

"I wasn't flirting with her," He said, looking up at blue-eyed beauty. He was sat in between Louis's legs, head resting on his chest. Although taller, Harry was always the small spoon.

"I know you weren't," Louis chuckled. "But she was flirting with you and I didn't like that. She was homophobic, too."

Harry scrunched his nose, frowning. "That's rude. What did you say to her?"

"She asked why I called you baby and H, asked who you were. So I said, who do you think I am? Then that rat-face said she was homophobic."

"Be nice, Lou," He scolded. "She was pretty, just very insensible."

Louis clicked his tongue. "Are you tired?" He combed his fingers through Harry's long, knotty hair as the younger boy mewled softly.

He simply nodded, eyes drooping, hands still clutching onto Louis's shirt. "Goodnight, Lou."

"You're going to fall asleep right here?"

"Can you carry me?"

"I can try.."

"Then yes, I am. Goodnight."

"Oh, Hazza," Louis whispered, a grin etched upon his face. "Goodnight, baby."

If you can't tell already, my chapters are short. Long ones are special and rare, but even if it's short, I will still make sure the content is good.

Fluff!!

Please comment and vote :) x