one steamy night

Grell chuckled looking at Sebastian rolling his eyes playfully as Sebastian looked annoyed looking away the waitress blushes looking at sebastian.

"Would you like anything sir...." she asked trying to keep herself calm as she smiled shyly at him.

"Hmm some black tea will do..." he replied and looked at her giving her a look over once more and he tapped a gloved finger on his desk remembering he needed to go home to make his young mastters nightly tea once he returned.

"Alright sir and um what would you like? " she asked pointing at grell with her pen as grell orders red moon drop tea with a strawberry cheesecake to go on the side as he chuckled softly seeing the waitresses reaction to his lover.

"Well well well bassy darling I didnt expect you to order anything" Grell said smirking looking at his face seeing him twitch his eyebrow

"Grell I didnt want to be rude" he said and rolled his eyes looking at the waitress leave as he looked away

Grell just blushed as he looked away from sebastian thinking of a few things to say as the waitress comes back with thier refreshments and she smiles

"Here you are gentlemen and if theres anything else you need dont be afraid to ask~" she said winking at Sebastian as he rolled his eyes and gave her a once over.

"Tch damn plain women trying to get all the good men I ought to stain her with a pretty red" Grell muttered as Sebastian sipped his tea loooking at grell his feelings for him have been growing since they have gotten the cafe.

"Calm down grell, humans are not appealing to me." Sebastian stated looking at him as Grell took a bite of his cheesecake sipping his tea gingerly. watching Sebastians every move.

"Good because she's got nothing but breasts and an ass to talk about" Grell said rolling his eyes finishing his tea and cake as Sebastian soon followed after his feelings growing more twords the reaper as he sighed softly keeping his usual cruel look twords him. They both soon got up to leave sebastian obviously being the gentleman he is he pays for everything with a soft smile as they both soon arrive at the manor grell pouting once they arrived.

"What is the matter grell?" Sebastian asked looking at him opening the manor door letting him in with a soft smirk.

"I just don't want this night to end this is no fair you promised a full fledged date~!" Grell said all too dramatic as he swoons not noticing the raven haired man stepping closer until he pinned grell to the wall.

"Who said it had to end?" Sebastian said kissing grell softly chuckling gently as the reaper turned a shade of his favorite color and kissed him back. Grell moves his hands to wrap them tightly around his neck and sebby licked his bottom lip asking him for entrance. Grell allowed him parting his lips softly as sebastian slipped his tongue in battling for dominance as he smirked into the kiss winning pulling away after a while a thin string of saliva connecting them. Sebastians picked up grell bridal style carrying him to his room smirking as grell blushes wanting to test somthing as he kissed down sebastians neck biting gently as they walked with a small smirk sebastian opened his bedroom door throwing grell on the bed. Grell slowly slid off sebastians tail coat with a small smirk as sebastian leaned in chiding a skilled tongue across his neck. Grell shuttered slightly removing his his darlings tie with a sly smirk he unbuttoned sebastians shirt. Sebastians obviously allowed him hints of lust in his eyes as he ripped grells shirt and tie off. He blushed as the raven haired man trailed kisses down grells neck down to his right nipple he latched on suckling on it tweaking the left one with his finger. GRELL let's out a moan letting sebastians know to continue as he smirked pulling up UNBUTTONING his pants.
"B-bassy what are you doing" Grell said softly looking at him.

"Carrying out a request..." he said huskily, pulling down grells pants licking the precum off his erect memeber as grell gives a soft moan as sebastian licked down the side then suckes teasingly on the tip before sliding his mouth down suddenly taking his whole memeber into his mouth. Grell let out a moan as sebastians began to Bob his head adding his tongue into the mix as grell shuddered in pleasure. This carries out for about five minutes he bobbed his head fast grell felt his stomach tighten as he blew his load into sebastians mouth moaning loudly. Sebby pulled up swallowing smirking slightly as he unbuttoned his own pants pulling them down as grells eyes widened looking at his memeber seeing how huge it was wondering what would happen next as sebastian lays grell on his back smirking gently.

"Tell me how much you need me grell" he said smirking as he licked down grells neck biting it creating a fresh new hickey.

"I-im in need of you bassy.... I need you in side of me..." he said blushing at the words coming out of his mouth as sebastian positions himself at grells entrance interweaving his hand with his. With a swift move sebby pressed his tip inside as grell winced slightly letting him push deeper once he was all the way in he slowly began to thrust grell arching his back slightly. Sebastian pumped harder and quicker once grell became more adjusted. Grell moaned letting him as sebastian lifted his leg pumping deeper hitting his prostate hard biting his lips letting out a soft moan feeling how tight he was.
"B-bassy" Grell moaned arching his back fully as he pumped harder reaching places that shouldn't be reached with a soft moan he released his hot seed inside of grells arse as he pulled out panting. Grell panted letting sebastian fall on top of him as he smiled softly.
"That felt wonderful bassy..." Grell said in between pants as sebastian chuckled and pulled a blanket over him. Kissing grell before pulling away totally forgetting about his master for the time being as he chuckled watching grell slowly fall asleep.

"Hmm he is rather cute..." he said to himself before cuddling grell awaiting for him to wake up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone juliana-sama here thank you for reading I actually took the time to update a long ass update yasss this took me forever and I'm too lazy to edit so please excuse any typos lol anyway I'm thinking of making on shots if you have any oc's you want me to do I'll make a lemon or somthing with your favorite character XD or your favorite pairing I'll make things longer and maybe post once a week I have no clue but THANKS FOR READING SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE