Sickness

(GRELL'S P.O.V)

The night was cold, nippy even. Sebastian had been long gone to start his chores for the evening and I find myself missing him. The way he seemed to have me by a silver string was...Intoxicating. I slowly sit up, keeping in mind to wrap a fuzzy red blanket around my rather slim torso. When the hell was the last time i've ever tried to eat something? Surely it was a little after the battle with William, was it? None the less, I was hungry...starving even. My body was convulsing in ways I could never imagine, was this death? Sebastian, he knew the answers to everything.

"Come on, this cant be the end." I muttered, a slight twinge of venom in my tone. There was no particular reason to be salty but damn, things that weren't supposed to started hurting. There was the formidable hunger pains, but my skin was what particularly annoying. "A lady can't be feeling like this, especially me! Oh bassy...come save me."

That was when I passed out, my frail little body dropping to the floor like dead weight. Was it possible for reapers to die? I had heard of some things where they don't really die but rather get put in a place of misery.

(SEBASTIAN'S P.O.V)

Simple ways of making tea, boiling the water being the first step yet the others, whom were completely useless, seemed to have fucked up the stove. Thus I had to use the fireplace to heat up the teakettle. Ciel would catch a major attitude if I didn't see him off to sleep with a biscuit and a nice cup of tea. His favorite being Earl Grey yet he seems to be dissatisfied with my recent changes to the recipe. The earl was a growing boy and needed to at least drink something a little stronger to put some pep in his step. While I was waiting for the water to boil I decided to simply stare out the window. The nights were growing colder, signifying the season of fall was a upon us. Halloween was just months away, Grell seemed to be in favor of such a season yet I find it repulsive. Children dressing up as creatures of the night and taking sweets from strangers, how idiotic. Everything was oddly silent, the outdoors seemed to be dead...it wasn't until a soft thud originating from down the hall caught my attention. It seemed to have come from Grell and I's shared room....wait...Grell!

My eyes flash their generic pink color as I quickly dashed out and up the hall, taking a few rights before coming upon the stairs. As predicted the noises seemed to have dimmed down slightly, even more suspicious. With quick haste, I jump up the stares at lighting speed and immediately find myself standing outside the dark oak door. The faint smell of sickness hitting my nose almost immediately. I raise my hand to firmly grasp the handle, turning it rather slowly. The door began to slowly creep open, the eerie feeling of the atmosphere was causing a slight feel of regret to burn through me, I should have been with him. Upon opening up a pool of red hair scattered about was in front of me. My eyes followed the Crimson red strands to see the pale figure laying across the floor, their pasty white face dripping with sweat. There also seemed to be a deep red blush spread across the reapers face, oh dear..was my poor reaper getting sick? No, this had to have been worse. Perhaps a virus? I bite the middle finger of my glove, tugging it slightly. The frail piece of cloth sliding off of my hand with ease. With short strides I walk towards the reaper and knelt down, pressing my forehead to the poor females head (I refer to Grell as a woman even if they have a pp, Grell's gender is Grell.), it felt hot.

"Oh dear, what have you gotten yourself into now Grell." I muttered before easily picking her up, swiftly making my way back towards the bed. There was a stronger scent than I imagined, there was something off about it. "Virus..?" I questioned before cupping the red head's face.

With that, I quietly lean down and press my forehead to his. There was something off about this entire thing...was she dying?