Happy Him

-GRELL'S P.O.V-

MY eyes flutter open as the events of last night came flooding back. First...we were going outside then he proposed....GOD I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED TO THIS GORGEOUS MAN! I mentally squealed and looked over to see him gone.
"Geez, what time is it?" I ask myself before looking out the window getting up. I look around and pull a shirt on before walking down toward the kitchen.

I smile to see him fixing his young master's breakfast. Goodness, he looked really good in the lighting. IF only I had my camera~
I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist before gently nipping his neck. It wasn't before long when he flipped me and pressed his lips to mine. I chuckle gently and hum in approval before pulling away.

"What are you making?" I asked looking up at him before adjusting a piece of hair that had hung in my face for a while now. I gently smile and stretch before sitting on the counter. He walks over and places both of his hands on both sides of me. I snicker and look into his eyes before playfully messing up his hair.

He chuckled lowly and let me go just in time as I look up and find him running fingers through his hair. I mentally squee and softly hop down and look up. Whilst standing on my tiptoes I lean in and kiss his forehead. Damn him for being so tall! I pout and look down at my feet as he picks me up and puts me on his back. I laugh quietly and lean my head to look into his scarlet eyes. He softly grins looking me in the eyes before kissing me while I was leaning over looking at him. This was the happiest I've seen him in a long while.