Fruitless Revenge

♡Grells P.O.V♡

The redheaded males face contorted into one of pure joy and lust the moment the Raven haired butler hugged him close. The damned demon had no clue really what he did to him. Though who would blame Sebastian for being the hottest demon around? Nobody, not even Will, could top him. The only thought that seemed to be crossing my mind at the moment was plans. There was so much to do yet there was very little time. Of course there was no real deadline but Sebastian was the type to want to get into detail. I trail a delicate finger down his face, tracing out little patterns in his jaw before leaning in. Pressing my lips to his before Sebastian quickly complies and pulls me closer. His hands resting firmly to my hips before pulling away. Simply resting those perfect eyes on mine.

"Well that was wonderful." I muttered, mustering up the sweetest tone possible. His eyes scanning over my face before tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Indeed it was, what shall we do for the remainder of our night?" He asked.

"Well we have champagne, a blanket, perfectly clear night. That hunk of a Pluto isn't around. Why not lay here and finally relax?" I stated, taking a proud stance on how adult like my tone sounded.

The demon caught on to what I was trying to say and ruffled the edges if the blanket. He made quick work to flatten it out before patting an empty space next to him. I quickly plopped next to him and pushed him down. It was time to get my way. This day had been one of the most eventful days of my damn life. Honestly nothing could make this better then what was about to happen. Cuddle time. I quickly mount the sexy demon, almost straddling him. He gave a bit of a confused look but allowed it to happen. What seemed to catch the butler off guard was when I swooped down and burrowed my face into his neck.

The next sensation brought soothing sensations to spark within my body. Sebastian softly hums and ran his fingers through my hair. The silky strands falling into place as the gloved hand ran through them. Sebastian leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before whispering what sounds like an 'I love you'.

This caused my heart to flourish, pound even. The only thing that would be horrible is if the demon could feel it. I felt blood rush to my face as I quickly smile and kiss his neck a little.

"Sebastian...you really...dont know how much all of this means to me." I stated, small tears forming down the edges of my eyes. He simply gave a small hum in response before gently peppering my cheeks in kisses.

"I can maybe wonder." He said and pulled me close before hearing a zip flash by.

♡Williams P.O.V♡

The random thoughts of a reaper dating a demon was revolting. The plans forming in my head were dark, sinister even. One being killing the demon right infront of Grell to teach him a lesson. The side effects would be dealt with later but adrenaline was coursing through my veins. Sheer thought  alone began to get hard. I lept gracefully right over a building. This had been done for years even as an apprentice reaper. It seemed the laws of physics didn't apply to the shinigami or grim reaper to be short. Ronald Knox really was an example of this, how the hell does riding a lawnmower into the roof of a building work? Whatever. That really wasn't important that the moment. Death, as ironic as it was, chimed it's bell. Michalis had to die even if it killed himself in the process. Though the likeness of myself dying would be about 23%. My stealth and weapon alone could easily overpower the sly demon if things went according to plan. If the right cards played Grell would make an attempt to defend Sebastian. This left a sour taste in his mouth but the strategy alone would work. Grell would simply be bait. This gave myself a good chance to easily pin him before Sebastian swoops in. The moment the demon got close he would strike but be met by the cold blade of my sythe.