Love me

(FLUFF WARNING!)
GRELLS P.O.V

I gave a soft smile and gently grasped the raven haired butler right hand. Even though his clothes were a bit torn up from the battle, he still looked at handsome as ever. I gave a small chuckle and lean up to kiss his chin.

"Bassy darling I think it's time we call it a night, I am honestly tired. Watching you fight gave me anxiety and exhausted me!" I said and as if to add a bit of dramatic I pretended to faint. This action consisted of me mainly falling head first into the others chest.

Sebastian gave a deep chuckle and picked me up, softly holding me bridle style. He then walked forward and leapt up, easily gliding towards the door. His perfect tones legs hitting the ground with a small thud as my eyes trailed up to look at his. This night had been too perfect. MY boss was learned his lesson and I am going to marry the man I love! What could possibly go wrong?

Sebastian leaned his hand down and gentlt cupped my chin before he pressed his soft lips against mine. I was a bit taken back but his actions but happily complied. The kiss leaned onto somthing a bit more heated then usual. The demons tongue snaked directly to dance about my bottom lip. I knew exactly where this was heading and wasn't complaining, he did save my life after all.

"Bassy, love me."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
ReallY short chapter but I needed to update, I'm back to doing it weekly! I also slid back I to the black butler fandom. OWO