Heartbroken

~Grells P.O.V~

My eyes widen as I see Sebastian and (this ship isn't okay -2022 me) kissing in the middle of the hallway. My heart could have been heard shattering as he grits his teeth biting his fist to keep from yelling at the two. I could feel the salty tang of my own blood as I realize I bite too hard as I sniffle looking at the two.
"Heh w-will was right....." I said between tears the two noticing by now I was there as (nah) smirks Sebastian looking pissed off as I back away twords the door trying to make my escape tword the garden hearing faint laughter coming from the younger blue haired earl. I sit down on a nearby bench looking at my gloved hands as I cover my face feeling ashamed.
"Even after I did so much for him....." I murmur as I shake sobbing into my hands feeling more hurt then ever as I began to shake thinking he truly had felt emotion twords me. Maybe William was right....all demons really are cruel and heartless bastards...

I sigh rubbing my nose on a handkerchief as I rub the streaking mascara off of my face. Geez what a mess I've made of myself..... I stand up as I began trudging home thankful for being a reaper so I may take a shower. I pull out my keys sliding them into the lock as I sigh softly to w unlocking the door not wanting to run Into any casualties. Such as William aRonald or anyone for that matter! I eat just wanted to be alone and cry this out myself. I am a gorgeous women to die for and if he can't see that then oh well. I gain a little confidence as I rub my face walking to the bathroom looking in the mirror growling. He even made me mess up my gorgeous face! That vile yet sexy demon!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO SORRY I'm sorry this is so late and so short I'll make the next chapter 3000 words haha anyway thanks for readying and I'll see you in the next chapter I've been busy and found time to do this X3