His Butler: Spying (pt 1)

~Grells P.O.V~

I gave a soft groan as I sit up arching my back to stretch it out as I run a few fingers through my hair. I throw the covers off of me rubbing my eyes.
"Nngh so sore..." I mumbles  then look around the room "Is this bassy's room?" I mumble to myself as I sit up looking down at my boxers gently but sloppily making the bed as I sigh. "Ok clothes...clothes....clothes...where the hell are they?" I mumble checking around the bed seeing my pants "Bingo." I say as I walk over picking them up pulling them on zipping them up placing the button in place as I look around seeing my shirt and Jacket slung over a chair. My shoes were the hell were they? I look around seeing them at the foot of the bed. I smile softly pulling them on opening the door walking out softly closing it. With a small skip in my step I make my way through the manor to the kitchen seeing Sebastian wiping the windows. I nosebleed seeing how sexy he looked putting a gloved hand over my nose shaking my head slightly as I stiffen up wrapping my arms around him.
"Ah good morning Grell~" Sebastian says growling softly as he pulls me close kissing my lips passionately.

But little did I know...there was a pair of eyes looking right at us. (XD)

                         ~Meyrins P.O.V~
WHAAA what did I just see since when was Mr.Sebastian gay?! Did I just see that wrong? Hmm I must tell the others maybe they will know more then I do! I hold up a rag to control the steady flow of blood coming down from my nose. I clean myself and then to the garden
"FINNY!!!!" I scream when as I start running towards him then panting my glasses staying in place magically.
"AHH HELLO!!" Finny says waving his gloves gleaming in the sunlight.
"I saw something interesting yes I did!!" I say putting my hands onto my face having a small nosebleed.
"What is it and ermm why is your nose bleeding?!" Finny said handing me a rag as I rub my nose clean
"Ahh scandalous as it seems but I caught Sebastian and SOMONE with red hair kissing yes I did! It was kind of hot....ahh yaoi how amazing." I say blood spraying out of my nose as I happily tip over. (Me all the way XD)
Finny gasp being the cinnamon roll he is he looks confused.  Thinking hard them snaps his finger
"AH I get it now!! We must go tell bard!" Finny yelled as he grabs my hand running to the storage room.

When we arrived bard was just about to torch the place due to being annoyed with trying to open a box.
"Bard guess what!!!!" Finny says looking really fucking adorable.
"Dang what is it now?!" Bard says flicking his lite cigarette.
"SEBASTIAN IS GAY!" He says his eyes glittering as Meyrin gushes.
"Ehhhhh this can't be true! Wait..is he really gay. Well there's nothing wrong with it I'm just surprised.." Bard says looking rather surprised tapping his chin as I squeal.
"Its obvious we won't get anywhere if we don't follow them!" I said wiggling my hips excitedly. "This is going to be fun! You must come with me yes you shall!" I say waving at the two
"I'm in..." Bard says lighting his cigaret smirking.
And with that the plan to watch the two lovers was set~

(IM SORRY GUYS this was the most I could do I've been super busy lately and found some time to write a short update IM SORRY LOVE YOU ALL!!!)