\\the end//

Lauren Rose Abner 

SOAK STREET 41

KZ32 4HN

LONDON, ENGLAND

[January 5, 2025]

Harry Styles

Dear Ms. Abner ,

I am sorry to inform you of the sad news that Mr Styles died unexpectedly on the thirtieth of December 2015. It is believed that he took his own life around three o'clock in the morning. 

After his death he was buried in Brompton Cemetery just outside London, maybe you would like to visit him some time? The police found a couple of suicide letters and i am adding yours to this letter if you would like to see it. Sorry, i never knew your address. Hope you are doing okay.

Sincerely,

Gemma Styles
Harry's sister.

  Fulham Road

SW10 9UG  

LONDON, ENGLAND

[777-463 5810] 

Appendix

december 30, 2015 03:12 am

dear lauren,

the only person that can save you, is yourself.

you are strong

i know you can

i'm sorry i couldn't.

love you lots, till the end,

harry

  ☁ 

dear readers,

thank you all for sticking with me through the end. it is, officially, over. i am sorry if the ending is not good enough, but oh well, i hope it is. i like it. for the first time in my life, i like what i wrote. this story is a reflection of my own life mixed with my imagination, so i hope it wasn't that bad. anyway, please comment what you thought of it, and tell me if you want me to write another book, or just say hi because i love talking to you. my twitter is @ mxxndust and my tumblr is linked on wattpad, so don't be shy!! Lots of love, Sarah.