Chapter 1

Reili's POV

Excitement is all I felt. I finally get to be independent from my strict family. No more worries to be the perfect daughter, with the perfect grades, perfect attitude, and life style. Although I'm leaving my younger siblings to live through the life I longed to give up, I feel sorry for them. Don't get me wrong I love my parents, they just need to let loose. Now they have no say in what I do. I'm finally my own person.

"Aaron can you come help me with this!" I raise my voice as I tried to carry mine and Britt's bag's and load them up. He chuckled at me and jogged over by my side taking half the bags that I had placed in weird places along my body.

"Britt you know you can help load the stuff into the bus." I say to her in annoyance.

"I just did my nails!" She wined. She was sitting on top of the small school bus that we had bought for the trip. We renovated the bus. We took out the seats and replaced them with beds so we wouldn't have to spend extra money on hotels. Britt had seen the idea on Tumblr about two years ago when we started planning this trip.

"What the heck!" Aaron yelled out while stopping and dropping the bag in his hangs onto the pavement.

"Kidding." She laughed and climbed down from the top of the bus. She walked over to me and grabbed a couple of her bags giving me a sarcastic smile.

We got all of our luggage and important things into the bus with in a half an hour. Britt decided it was best to go to the closest dollar store and stalk up on snacks for the trip. Neither Aaron nor I denied her suggestion. The best packaged goods you can get there are their swiss rolls. After we stopped at the dollar store, which Britt insisted she drove to, that was a very interesting drive, we stopped to get gas and got on the highway.

Britt's POV

It's been quite a few hours that we've been on the road. Aaron is driving right now, he started off driving. Him and I will probably be switching at the next stop. I think we are getting close to Twin Falls, Idaho. Reili and I are sitting in the back talking about how happy we are to be taking this trip. We have been best friends since kindergarten. We met Aaron in 2nd grade when he moved to Portland from Louisiana. Ever since then we have all been the best of friends.

A couple minutes go by and we all decided to stop at a near by rest stop to take a break. The scenery was quite bland. Not much besides dead grass and a few trees. A small pond was located off to the side by the pet area, which had a few ducks. The pond made the place smell weird.

"Britt you wanna pass the ball around?" Reili asked while stepping out of the bus with the volleyball in her hands.

"Sure" i replied which made her smile. We continued to walk over to some decent looking grass, took off our sandals and began passing the ball.

"Wheres Aaron?" I asked, pulling my hair out of my face.

Reili tossed the ball to me and i easily passed it back to her. It may have been a little to the right but not to far off. She set the ball high making me finish off the rally with a hard hit.

"He went to the bathroom." She said while she kicked the ball up with her foot.

"Don't kick the volleyball!" I scold her. She just smiles and started a new rally.

This continued us taking turns for a few minutes before we just started keeping the ball in the air with no proper order.