Chapter 4

Britt's POV

It's currently day 3 of our trip and we are stopping in Shreveport to visit some of Aaron's family and friends. Reili and Aaron are playing uno in the back while I drive. Aaron told me to take the first exit that says Shreveport then drive till I see the Krispy Kreme's. I just pulled off the exit and instantly see the big sign that reads Krispy Kreme's.

"Aaron I see Krispy Kreme's, do you want me to park in the parking lot?" I question him

"Yeah just pull in... Oh park next to that white Range Rover!" He exclaims excitedly while running to the front of the bus. I do as I'm told and take up about 4 spaces parking next to the gorgeous white vehicle. Aaron is the first to jump out of the bus sprinting straight for the entrance, Reili and I quickly follow. As soon as I enter I'm hit with a burst of amazing smelling doughnuts. My mouth starts watering and I quickly walk to the showcase of pastries.

"Aaron are we gonna buy some? I want this cake batter one right here!" Reili asks with joy

"Of course we are! Cam! Taylor! You back there?" Aaron shouts while leaning over the counter.

"Who are Cam and Taylor?" Reili asks puzzled.

"Yeah, have you mentioned them before?" I ask Aaron. Two boys come running from the back with Krispy Kreme aprons and hats on. They're both really attractive, I don't know why Aaron never mentioned them before.

"Yo Aaron! I didn't know you were in town!" One of the boys says as he comes from behind the counter. I look at Reili who is in awe, following the boy with her eyes. I walk next to her and whisper, "You should probably wipe the drool from your chin." Causing her to elbow me in the side.

"So are these the lovely ladies that replaced us as your besties?" The other boy says as he comes and rests his arms across mine and Reili's shoulders. Lord he smells amazing! Like that really hot dude you pass in the school hall that just smells like heaven with a hint of doughnut!

"Yes they are! Way nicer than you two ever were." Aaron taunts the two boys.

"How rude!" One says from behind us.

"Well are you going to introduce us? Or are we just all gonna stand here like weirdos." He questions again.

"Well Aaron already has the weirdo thing down. " I say, making Reili laugh but, earning a glare from Aaron.

"Oh cmon Britt don't try to act normal we all know you're a freak!" Aaron retorts back.

"So you're Britt, eh?" The boy whose resting his elbows on Reili and I smirks.

"I suppose I am, and you are?" I ask him.

"Cameron or Cam? Whatever you want to call me." The tan, brown haired, brown eyes, attractive man states.

"Yeah usually call him an air head." The only nameless boy left chuckles.

"Oh shut up Taylor, if anyone's an air head here it's you!" Cameron says back. So now the other brown haired man has been named. Taylor and Cameron, hm pretty nice names.

"So all you weirdos introduced now?" Aaron says walking and grabbing a chocolate milk from the fridge and begins to drink it.

"Hey you have to pay for that!" Cameron says.

"No I don't I'm your friend whom you haven't seen in a while so just take it out of your paycheck. " Aaron says in a sassy tone. Reili and I slightly laugh at their immaturity.

"It's alright Taylor can take it out of his. "

"No I won't. And no were not done introducing ourselves because I don't know this ones name" Taylor says pointing at Reili.

"First off pointing is rude and second of all this ones name is Reili. " Reili states pointing at herself with her free hand on her hip.

"Oh sassy! No wonder Aaron became friends with you two!" Taylor laughs.

"So are you boys going to give us some free doughnuts or was stopping here a waste of time?" Aaron questions while peering down at the dozens of doughnuts.

"Yeah sure, what do you guys want?" Cam says as he walks behind the counter to box up our doughnuts. We each got about 3 doughnuts a piece. As we all ate our doughnuts and chatted about our lives, we decided that Aaron, Reili and I would stay at Aaron's sisters house with Cam and Taylor to spend more time with them. Once we all finished our snacks we headed off.