Chapter 3

Reilis POV

"Guys i dont like peanut butter!" I whined as they were trying to get me to agree with peanut butter candy over regular chocolate.

"Plain chocolate is boring" Aaron said to me with a pout. Hes too cute....

"Fine whatever! Ill buy my own candy" i stick my tongue out at them. They cheered and high fived each other while i leaned against to cart annoyed.

I decided to get just heresy kisses. That way they would last longer and melt in your mouth.

Aaron and Britt continued to race up and down the isles. All the adults gave us disapproving looks, but it didnt seem to stop them from acting like they were five years old on a sugar rush.

"You guys slow down! We have all summer to run around. Lets not get hurt in a store. Thats pathetic." I yell at them. I had to admit i sounded like i had authority and i liked it.

I looked at Britt and Aaron. They had taken off their shoes and sliding on the floors in there socks. They were laughing so hard, barely breathing.

"Shut up and have some fun!" Britt yelled while slipping but quickly catching herself and steadily stood back up.

"I will but not in this store." I state and roll my eyes.

We soon checked out all of our stuff and headed back to the bus.

I look at the bus from the parking lot. It seems so far away! I see out of the corner of my eye the sight of Britt swinging the bags of food in circles. I chuckled at her behavior.

"Last one to the bus has to drive for the next thirty minutes!" Aaron screams. At first I didn't take him seriously but once i saw him sprinting i knew that this was real.

I started running and i look back at Britt, who wasnt that far behind me struggling to run with the amount of bags in her hands. It made me laugh.

"Shut up Reili!" She screamed. I ignored her and kept laughing while running basically for my life. 

Aaron was already in the bus jumping up and down like an idiot yelling at us. Maybe it was for encouragement, but to me it sounded like monkey howling after his Mom stole a banana away from him.

I jumped into the bus almost tackling Aaron who was in the way.

"Not fair! I wasnt paying attention!" Britt whined.

"Cry about it!" Aaron scoffed back at her.

"Oh thats it!" She screamed and dropped all the bags onto the floor of the bus.

She sprints up to him and pounces onto him and they fall onto the bed. She hit him upside the head and he then flicked her ear. They both began wrestling and hitting each other like they were siblings. All three of us are like siblings and we all tend to fight like that with each other. I let them go at it for the next 15 minutes as i put away all the snacks we got. I even tidied up the bus, which included the beds. When i was done i caught a glimps of what was happening.

"Aaron! I will chop your ball off!" Britt screams.

He had her pinned on the floor of the bus. Aaron was hanging his spit over her face. Britt was furiously turning her head to each side as Aaron's loogie came closer and closer to her face.

"Guys!" I yelled at them.

Aaron slurped up his spit back into his mouth and smiled victoriously at me. Britt on the other hand was furious. Her face was bright red and her hair was crazy.

"Lets go!" I raised my voice once again.

Aaron got off of her and offered to help her up with his hand, but Britt slapped his hand away feistily while glaring at him. That just caused him to laugh even more.

"Its not funny!" She exclaimed wiping herself off. He continued to laugh to the point where he is breathless and cant speak.

She punched his arm and stomped over to the drivers seat. He held his arm but still laughed.

"Okay Britt ,get a move on!" I yelled from my bunk where i was laying down getting ready to draw.