Chapter 5

Reili POV

Aaron was driving the bus to his sisters house currently. It was supposed to be my turn to drive but i don't know where his sister lives. Plus i hate driving the bus! I always feel like I'm gonna crash or run into things.

"How much longer!?" Britt cried out.

"Shut up you big baby! We just turned down her street." Aaron said as he threw a cup behind him attempting to hit one of us, but epically failed.

We laughed and all of us hurried off the bus to get to the house. Driving is tiring, being in the bus is tiring, looking at that dang bus is tiring!

We get inside and we see the familiar pictures of Aaron and his family. Aaron's sisters place isn't modern, but its not vintage either. Her house is cozy making it very inviting. All i want to do is plop down on that couch and sleep the night away. I know that wont happen. Have three teenage boys in the house dosent give me much hope in it. Maybe there is a room i could waddle off to?

"Aaron!" A genuine voice calls and i hear the footsteps of the person on the hard wood floors.

From around the corners come a average sized woman with gorgeous hair. She was walking with a toddler in her hand.

"Candice! Its been a while

"Candice! Its been a while." He said and hugged her.

He looked at the young boy that was sitting on the hip of Candice and started making faces at him then picked him up.

"My little monster Greyson!" He exclaimed and threw him up into the air and catching him. The little boy was laughing hysterically.

"Reili? Britt?" She calls. "You guys have changed so much! Its nice to finally see you again!" She says enthusiastically and hugged us both.

"I know. Greyson has gotten SO big since we saw him last!" Britt exclaimed with a smile on her face.

"Do you guys want anything to drink? Eat?" She asks politely while fumbling with her hands.

"No we are good. Thank you though." I replied.

"If you need or want anything feel free to grab whatever from the kitchen." She smiles and her eyes dart to the door that had just opened.

"We're back!" A boy yells into the house. I look back and notice the two boys that gave us some donuts not too long ago.

I rolled my eyes at their obnoxious behavior. "Yay!" I whisper sarcastically earning a giggle from Britt.

"So i was wanting to go out tonight with some friends. My husband is at work and i need some "me" time. Do you mind watching Greyson for the night?" I heard Candice ask.

"No thats totally fine" Aaron replied.

"Thank you so much bro! I owe you!" She hugged him.

"No problem. I have lots of help" he said motioning to around the room.

She laughed although she looked kind of scared to be honest. I mean i would be too. Leaving my child with four teenagers doesn't sound like a very good idea to me.

Candice grabbed her purse and car keys. She walked over to Greyson and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead.

"His bedtime is at 8:00. Give him a sippy cup with milk, turn on some mickey mouse or something in his room and he will fall asleep." She smiled and opened the door.

"Got it." I saluted her with a stern face.

"I will be back no later than 1am." She said and left the house.

"Lets have some fun!" Cameron yelled.

Not a second later Candice bursted through the door a little out of breath.

"And please don't wreck the house." She said sincerely and smiled briefly before leaving once again.

Time for the "fun" to begin!