Chapter 2

Britt's POV

It's day 2 of the trip. Reili is driving and I'm pretty sure we're about 45 minutes from Aarons hometown in Louisiana. Aaron is still asleep but I figured I'd wake him once we got to town. We're gonna stop and visit some of his family here. Last night he was telling us about some of his wild memories of his friends and him, when he'd come down here for summer vacation. I remember one story he said that they went to Walmart at like 2 in the morning for snacks and Cameron, I think that was the name of one of his friend's, climbed into the ball containers in the toy section causing all of the balls to spill out and go every where. He showed us videos of them all doing that. Reili and I were dying of laughter. I chuckle lightly rewatching the videos in my head. I climb to the front of the bus and sit next to Reili as she drives.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" She chirps. I look to her with a "not in the mood for your happiness crap this early" face. Which causes her to burst into laughter. Not a single one of us are morning people, well Aaron he can tolerate it more than Reili and I. Not me though, nope, definitely do not try to wake me in the mornings.

"Go tell Aaron to wake up and tell him it's his turn to drive and we're in Louisiana." Reili orders me

"Yes sir!" I say saluting her as I stumble to the back of the bus where aaron is sprawled on one of the beds.

"What'd you call me?" I hear Reili try to say sternly but fails and ends up chuckling.

"Aaron! Aaron! Aaron! It's time to get up! You need to drive! We're in Louisiana!" I shout as I bounce on the cushion next to him. He groans and rolls over, glaring at me. I give him a huge smile showing all my teeth.

"You are so loud." Aaron groans as he sits up and wipes drool from his chin.

"You know you could have woke me in a much more polite way. Like hmm I don't know gently nudging me and quietly telling me to get up." Aaron teases as he walks toward the front of the bus. Reili pulls into a Walmart parking lot, poorly parking the bus at the back of the parking lot.

"You guys wanna get some food, since we're at Walmart?" Aaron asks the both of us while stretching his arms into the air.

"Yes we should get more chips!" Reili shouts as she walks out of the bus. I chuckle and put on a pair of slippers and follow her out the door, with Aaron right behind me.

As we start walking towards the entrance of the store Aaron starts to jogg. I quicken my pace and jump on his back, causing him to stumble a little but not fall. Aaron steadys himself and runs faster.

"What the heck guys! Slow down!" Reili yells from behind us. I laugh

"Run faster my horse!" I say with laughter.

"I am not a horse." Aaron chuckles

As we reach the entrance of the store I jump off of Aarons back. Reili grabs a cart and we all rush to the junk food.