prologue.

HEY GUYS
PLEASE DON'T STOP READING JUST THE PROLOGUE

to be honest this is not my best chapter, BUT
this prologue will give you a short introduction so that some questions will be answered.

well i hope HAHA

ANYWHO

PLEASE ENJOY AND READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS!
-------------------------------------------

Hi, Monica here.

As you can see, I'm a fallen angel.

I have my very own broken wings stored nicely in a glass wardrobe as a decoration in the middle of my flat. I always tell people I bought it at an antique shop. Works all the time.

So I escaped from Heaven because I couldn't stand the perfect life up there. Yeah yeah, go on, shower me with all of your omg-how-can-you-be-so-stupid comments, but believe me, when you live for 20 years in a world full of perfection, you might as well get sick of it.

Human life always fascinated me. I always loved looking at them from above, how they live their lives fully, even though they have many flaws, they just seem to act like they don't even care. With all of their imperfections, they built relationships, businesses, careers, and they made their life a big adventure, and all of that because they are, well, imperfect.

My best friend, Aaron, is a fallen angel as well. He was betrayed, however. So he got punished and sent down to earth. The story on how he got up and survived was another deal. He was one strong guy. I don't know what would I be now if it weren't for him.

But as a runaway angel than a fallen one, I could no longer use my wings. Let's just say that it was my punishment for escaping Heaven, or The Upper World, we might call it.

I have no plan to go back up there, fortunately. I'm super happy with how I am today. Aaron saved me from my chaotic escape. Gave me tips, advices on how to survive on earth, even a job.

Oh, did I forget to mention that our wings contains pure gold dusts? Yeah, I definitely did forget to tell you that. So we were just somehow financially taken care off. Just pluck a feather or two, shred some gold dust out of them, sell them to the right buyers, and there you have it, loads of cash. Great start, eh?

I loved my life now. Escaping The Upper World was the best decision I've ever made. I'm surrounded by many amazing people. My best friend, Aaron, my new bestie Erica, I have an amazing job as an art director, I own a stunning flat, and I have my very own gold bank sitting nicely in a glass wardrobe.

I was really living my life, not just being alive.

All of that, including my meeting with Michael Xavier.

The guy who could make everyone swoon. The guy who knows that he is handsome, and doesn't bother to brag about it because he really is that gorgeous. The guy who knows what to wear and what to say. The seemingly perfect guy.

He changed me in a way, changed me on my daily basis.

Apparently, I was also changing him.

And this is our story.

______________________________________________________________

because you guys are the best, my present for you is a gif of Sean O'Pry (Michael) with a model (BUT NOT MONICA) <3

OMG MY FIRST EVER STORY, PLEASE BE NICE TO ME!

hiya, your author here.

sorry for the lame prologue tho, I'm really working hard on making an amazing story with tons of laughs and swooning romance scenes, and oh god so many things I wanna add to my story.

I'm SUPER NEW in this writing stuffs, because I usually read.

I get so inspired by UH-MA-ZING writers like crazycliche, Cherry_Cola_x, Jami1012, Slim_Shady, and isabelleronin, and they are sorta my reasons to write. Because I want to make my readers feel how I feel when I read their stories. (YOU SHOULD REALLY CHECK THEIR STORIES OUT. DAMN STRAIGHT)

so yeaaaaah, sorry for the long ending hehehe please tell me when I made a grammatical error, or if you want to give me your building criticism, that would be VERY nice too!

xoxo

MT.