8: dilemma

FRIYAY!

up is a pic of Aaron (a.k.a Colton Haynes) in this scene, walking with his amazing face and figure, trying to kill us all with his hotness.

a Colton Haynes) in this scene, walking with his amazing face and figure, trying to kill us all with his hotness

ANYWHO

ENJOY!

______________________________________

Monica Norwood.

Wow, that was one tasty meal.

I sat back against the gold tiffany chair with a big satisfied smile on my face.

"What?" Michael stared at me with a playful smirk.

"You have no idea how I enjoyed that food."

"Oh, on the contrary, I do." He sipped his champagne. "I could truly see how happy you were while eating. How you lifted up your fork and knife with full of enthusiasm, but not wanting to look way too happy, because you're having dinner with a guy, so you still wanted to keep the lady appearance. Also, how every bite could make your cheek blush due to happiness, and your lips always curved up into a small smile when you chewed."

He leaned his head to the side, but his eyes still focused on mine.

I gulped.

No one has ever payed THAT much attention to me. I mean, he even knew the details on how I ate! I didn't even know I smiled every time I chewed!

"Very observant, Mr. Xavier." I regained back my calmness. Or at least, I faked it.

"How could I not? You are one very interesting girl to be observed at."

Oh lord.

The waiter came few minutes after that intense conversation, bringing the bill. I couldn't see how much was it, since Michael was trying so hard to cover it. He let out his Platinum credit card and the waiter took it back to the cashier.

"How much?"

"You don't need to know." He smiled.

"Oh, on the contrary, I do." I moved forward with both my hands on the table.

He chuckled a little, letting out a small laugh that sounded more like a sexy groan than a laugh.

"Here you go sir." The waiter returned, stopping me from figuring out how much was the food. He gave back Michael's card and bowed a little, before he took his leave.

"Well, shall we?" Michael stood up.

"Where?" I looked up at him, confused.

"There's a place I wanna show you, and only I have access to it." That sounded very cocky, but for some reason, that made him billion times hotter.

"Interesting." I stood up and walked toward him. Then he put his hand not at my back, but around my waist, pulling me close. I gasped inside, feeling new to this kind of touch.