13: conflicted

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE PEEPS

as an apology, here's a gif of colton haynes (aaron) smiling to brightens up ur day <3

ENJOY!

_________________________________

Michael Xavier

Kissing her in real life was million times better than what I had in mind.

Her lips was covering mine perfectly, with warmth that were addictive and her scent that nearly made me loose my cool.

Especially when she moaned. I was that close to ripped her nude coloured dress that hugged her gorgeous form off of her right there at that moment.

Thank God the oven saved me from doing such inhumane action.

My attraction for Monica was undeniable, and after kissing her, I knew for sure how I really feel towards her. I just wanted to kiss her again and again, touch her, hear her sexy moan, savour her endearing neck and body, and other than that, I just wanted to keep making her smile and laugh.

I wasn't only attracted to her physically. I wanted to be the man that made her happy. I never had this feeling for anyone, ever. Her happiness was a lot more important than pleasing myself physically.

Killing her was completely out of the option right now.

I kissed her again before I left. It was a fast kiss, but it left a weird stir inside me, which my member greeted pleasingly.

When I reached my place, a figure was sitting on the black leather couch, with his back facing me. I already knew who that was, and I wasn't in the mood to face his rant.

"Father."

"Where were you?" He said coldly.

"Out. To a friend's."

"Friend?" He let out a sarcastic laugh. "You mean, the angel?"

I gulped and walked closer to him, not giving him any answer.

"Speechless I see." His blue eyes pierced through mine. "So, is she dead yet?"

"No."

"No, as in not now, not yet, or—," he stood up. "Not ever?"

"I can't talk about this right now, father. I have a lot of work to finish—," I moved away from him, trying to avoid this devastating conversation.

"She doesn't know who you are, does she?"

I paused.

Father laughed, not a happy one, but more like a laugh filled with satisfaction and amusement. "You think she will treat you the same if she knows who you are?" He laughed again. "You're desperate, boy. Shameful."