10: my heart's racing

FRIDAY = UPDATE DAY

up is a pic of taylor hill (monica) in a pineapple pyjama, cuz she rocks that pj c;

a gif of colton haynes (Aaron) as a gratitude for making it out this far <3

SO

ENJOY!

_____________________________________

Aaron Thorne

She let out a long sigh after she locked her phone and put it back in her purse.

"Who was that? What happened?" I was getting impatient. Monica was in a huge danger, for God's sake! She might be in pain now! Or worse, she might be dead!

"I knew it." She muttered quietly, but still hearable. Her face looked troubled, although there was a sense of relief in them.

I took a step forward. "You knew what..."

"Don't worry, your friend is fine." She faked a smile. "But we're not." Then she looked at the ground like it was her best friend.

"Wait. So your brother didn't kill Monica?"

"No, he couldn't. Which is good in a way, at least now I know my brother has a heart." She stared at me, curving her lips into a soft smile.

"But, it's also bad because your... umm..." I paused then cleared my throat. "Parents... might kill you both for not being able to kill Monica?"

She nodded. "You pick up pretty fast. Besides, you're here for Monica, right? Well, she's okay, so you should probably leave, before she finds out, you know?"

She was right. I was here for Monica. I was here because I was worried anything bad might happen to her. Now I knew that she will be fine, I could relax.

But why was I still troubled by this?

"How can you be so sure that your brother, or even you, are not going to try killing Monica again?"

"I can't make sure of that, but I know my brother. She is..." She leaned her head to the side. "Different."

"Then what would happen to you?" Hold on. Why was I worried on what the heck might happen to her? She was indirectly so close on murdering the person I cared the most!

She walked towards me, but not too close. Wow, she looked even better up close. "Why would you care?"

"Well, I—," I scratched the back of my head while I was still struggling on getting the right words to say. Then she cut me off by chuckling. She has this very soft and sweet laughing voice, as sweet as her scent. I could smell her perfume better in this distance, which was probably a mixture of vanilla and some flowers I couldn't pinpoint—